Kyu-yodo RiverCurrently Open
- Address: Osaka, Japan
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Waterfront, River, Family And Kids
Kyu-yodo River - Review
Kyu-yodo River in Osaka was the main stream of the Yodo River before 1907. Renamed as Kyu-yodo, it is one of the major waterways in central Osaka and while visiting Nakanoshima, do stroll along this river. It's a good place for a walk and there's a pedestrian path along the waterfront. During spring season, the riverside turns into a beautiful hanami (cherry blossom viewing) site. If you plan on exploring Osaka on a bicycle, a perennial favourite cycle trip is to follow the length of the Yodo River.
Kyu-yodo River Information
- Visit early in the morning or in the evening to see a magnificent sunrise/sunset.
How To reach Kyu-yodo River by Public Transport
- Nakanoshima Station
Restaurants Near Kyu-yodo River
- Eateries on the island of Nakanoshima.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Osaka before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Osaka and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Kyu-yodo River
36.89% of people who visit Osaka include Kyu-yodo River in their plan
06 AM - 07 AM
20.35% of people start their Kyu-yodo River visit around 06 AM - 07 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Kyu-yodo River
48.26% of people prefer to travel by train while visiting Kyu-yodo River
Kyu-yodo River Map
Kyu-yodo River, Osaka Reviews
All QuestionsKyu-yodo river
- Selby Library & Visitor Information Centre
- C.A.A Mobile Discos
- J Burns
- The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter-Day Saints
- Selby Library
- The Abbey Vicarage
- Selby Globe Community Cinema
- Sherburn Aero Club, New Lennerton Lane, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds
- Selby South Children's Centre
- JKS Garden Machinery
- Selby Magistrates Court
- Mollie Sharp's Cheese Shop