Midosuji Sculpture Street, OsakaCurrently Open
- Address: Midosuji Street, Area from Kita-ku to Chuo-ku, Osaka City, Japan
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Walking Area, Family And Kids, Streets
About Midosuji Sculpture Street, Osaka
Midosuji Street is Osaka's main road stretching approximately 4 kilometres. It was opened in the year 1937. With around 800 ginkgo trees and quaint buildings, a walk down the Midosuji Street is a visually pleasing one. Recently, around 29 sculptures by well-known Japanese and overseas artists were installed along the street. These sculptures include works by Henry Moore, August Rodin and Kotaro Takamura. Every year in October the avenue hosts the Midosuji Parade.
How To reach Midosuji Sculpture Street by Public Transport
- From Namba Station to Umeda Station of the Subway Midosuji Line
Restaurants Near Midosuji Sculpture Street
- Food stalls and restaurants along the way.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Osaka before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Osaka and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Midosuji Sculpture Street
18.36% of people who visit Osaka include Midosuji Sculpture Street in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
31.56% of people plan their visit to Midosuji Sculpture Street between 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Midosuji Sculpture Street
84.16% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Midosuji Sculpture Street
Midosuji Sculpture Street, Osaka Reviews
All QuestionsMidosuji sculpture street
- Attractions near Midosuji Sculpture Street
- National Museum Of Art, Osaka
- Bank Of Japan Osaka Branch Old Building
- Daido Life Osaka Head Office Building
- Goryo Shrine
- Osaka City Central Public Hall
- Kitahama Retro
- Dojima Bridge
- Osaka Cathedral Of Tamatsukuri Of Saint Mary
- Osaka Kigyoka Museum