Minami, OsakaCurrently Open
- Address: 3 Chome-7 Nanba, Chūō-ku, Ōsaka-shi, Ōsaka-fu 542-0076, Japan, Osaka
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
- Tags: Shopping Center, Family And Kids
About Minami, Osaka
The area around Namba station is among the busiest and and most entertaining in Osaka. It is one of the city's main shopping and dining hubs. Don't miss the following highlights in the area:
- Kuromon Ichiba Market: 200 food stalls spread out along 600 metres. Similar to Shinsaibashi-suji Shopping Arcade, which is also in the area.
- Dotonbori: The big and bright signboards of restaurants, theatres, and shops will dazzle your eyes in their area.
- Namba Hips: A mall with everything, including an archery range.
- Amerikamura: American style shops and restaurants.
- Namba Yasaka Shrine: A major place of worship, dedicated to Susano-o-no-Mikoto.
- Den Den Town: Electric and electronic bazaar.
- Namba Parks: A mall with an incredible rooftop garden.
- Hozen-ji Yokocho: Edo period Buddhist temple.
- National Bunraku Theater: Kabuki puppet theatre, one of the very best.
- Shochikuza Theater: Some of the best kabuki performances in Japan.
- Hozenji Yokocho Alley: Old town style traditional foodie alley.
- Kamigata Ukiyoe Museum: Woodblock prints of famous Kabuki actors.
- The station is actually comprised of multiple stations: Nankai Namba Station, JR Namba Station and Kintetsu's Osaka Namba Station. The the Osaka City Air Terminal (OCAT) is in JR Namba Station.
How To reach Minami by Public Transport
- Midosuji Line, Sen-Nichimae Line, Yotsubashi Line stop Namba Station (Namba Station).
- Busees 29, 52, 60, 71, 73, 75, 8, 84, 85, 87 stop Namba
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Osaka before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Osaka and book an accommodation of your choice.
Minami, Osaka Reviews
Located right inside the hotel where we stay. Not too bad for overall presentation and quality of the food! I reckon it could had been a better experience!
Not worth a visit, even the food isn't the best there.
普段行かないような所に 行ってみようと、友達と 行ってみました！ 最初は、ドキドキして 緊張してましたが、店員さんが 優しくて雰囲気よかったです！ お肉も鉄板で目の前で焼いて くれるので、目でも楽しめます！ お肉柔らかくて美味しいし 幸せな時間でした！