Nanba Grand KagetsuCurrently Closed
- Address: Japan, 〒542-0075 Osaka Prefecture, Osaka, Chuo Ward, Nanbasennichimae, 11番6号
- Timings: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-666410888
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Stage Show, Theatre, Family And Kids
This theatre was built in 1987 and has since become famous for Yoshimoto style Japanse comedy. Most of the laughs focus on monologues and dialogues. But the antics of the Japanese performers, even when foreign tourists can't make sense of all of it, are a riot! The acrobatic stunts are certainly impressive. Before the main events rakugo and manzai acts will warm you up. Keep yourself updated on the programme schedule on the theatre website. It also hosts concerts and regular theatre. There are usually two performances daily, more in the weekends.
- Buy souvenirs in the basement.
- Disabled accessible.
- Prices depend on the show, and usually range from 400 yen to 5000 yen.
- Midosuji Line, Sen-Nichimae Line, Yotsubashi Line stop Namba Station.
- Sakaisuji Line, Sen-Nichimae Line stop Nippombashi Station.
- Nankai Line, Nankai-Koya Line, and Nankai-Limited Express stop Nankai-Namba Station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Osaka before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Osaka and book an accommodation of your choice.
26.37% of people who visit Osaka include Nanba Grand Kagetsu in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
56.01% of people start their Nanba Grand Kagetsu visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Nanba Grand Kagetsu
73.25% of people prefer walking in order to reach Nanba Grand Kagetsu
Like Dotonbori there is a lot for this place to offer. Many shops for your souvenirs.. also a lot of Chinese people.
Beautiful place, totally amazing experience, very spiritually uplifting
On the weekends the 12pm and 3pm shows are full houses standing room only. Lots of old famous faces.
A theatre at upstairs and grand floor has many restaurants and a ticking office.
Very lively, nice place to visit when in Japan