Nanba Grand Kagetsu, OsakaCurrently Open
- Address: Japan, 〒542-0075 Osaka Prefecture, Osaka, Chuo Ward, Nanbasennichimae, 11番6号
- Timings: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-666410888
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Stage Show, Theatre, Family And Kids
About Nanba Grand Kagetsu, Osaka
This theatre was built in 1987 and has since become famous for Yoshimoto style Japanse comedy. Most of the laughs focus on monologues and dialogues. But the antics of the Japanese performers, even when foreign tourists can't make sense of all of it, are a riot! The acrobatic stunts are certainly impressive. Before the main events rakugo and manzai acts will warm you up. Keep yourself updated on the programme schedule on the theatre website. It also hosts concerts and regular theatre. There are usually two performances daily, more in the weekends.
Nanba Grand Kagetsu Information
- Buy souvenirs in the basement.
- Disabled accessible.
Nanba Grand Kagetsu Ticket Prices
- Prices depend on the show, and usually range from 400 yen to 5000 yen.
How To reach Nanba Grand Kagetsu by Public Transport
- Midosuji Line, Sen-Nichimae Line, Yotsubashi Line stop Namba Station.
- Sakaisuji Line, Sen-Nichimae Line stop Nippombashi Station.
- Nankai Line, Nankai-Koya Line, and Nankai-Limited Express stop Nankai-Namba Station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Osaka before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Osaka and book an accommodation of your choice.
Nanba Grand Kagetsu, Osaka Reviews
The headquarters of Yoshimoto Shinkigeki. If you love improv Japanese comedy then you should visit this holiest of places.
A local-based performers heaven.
wonderful place in kyoto. All foreigner must go there to watch japanese real culture of laughing by good talk. like a japanese original comedy o(*⌒―⌒*)o
Japanese comedy at it best