Nobeha No Yu Onsen TsuruhashiCurrently Open
- Address: Japan, 〒537-0023 Osaka Prefecture, Osaka, Higashinari Ward, Tamatsu, ３−１３−４１
- Timings: 09:00 am - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +81-642591126
- Ticket Price: 840 JPY
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Spa, Adults
Nobeha No Yu Onsen Tsuruhashi - Review
Though this onsen is not as famous as Spa World, it's cozier, more intimate and more casual atmosphere may be more appealing to some. It is also a lot cheaper. Aside from the springs themselves, you have a hot sauna and a steam sauna and a stone sauna. There are TVs on the walls. Ladies have their own facilities on the second floor. There are traditional massage services too. The staff only speaks Japanese, but that is usually not a problem.
Nobeha No Yu Onsen Tsuruhashi Information
- Check out the extensive list of rules on the spa website.
Nobeha No Yu Onsen Tsuruhashi Ticket Prices
- Children: 450 yen
- 3 years old or less: Free
- Additional service prices are described on the attraction website.
Nobeha No Yu Onsen Tsuruhashi Hours
- Last admission at 1 a.m.
How To reach Nobeha No Yu Onsen Tsuruhashi by Public Transport
- Kintetsu-Limited Express, Kintetsu-Nara Line, Kintetsu-Osaka Line, TOsaka Loop Line, Sen-Nichimae Line stop Tsuruhashi Station.
- Bus 18 stop Higashiobase (bus)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Osaka before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Osaka and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Nobeha No Yu Onsen Tsuruhashi
0.26% of people who visit Osaka include Nobeha No Yu Onsen Tsuruhashi in their plan
60% of people start their Nobeha No Yu Onsen Tsuruhashi visit around 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Nobeha No Yu Onsen Tsuruhashi
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Nobeha No Yu Onsen Tsuruhashi
Nobeha No Yu Onsen Tsuruhashi Trips
4 Views43 Days 42 Nights43 Day Trip to Hakone, Nara, Osaka-shi, Kyoto, Tokyo from SingaporeBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Nara, Hakone