Nobeha No Yu Onsen Tsuruhashi, Osaka
About Nobeha No Yu Onsen Tsuruhashi, Osaka
Nobeha No Yu Onsen Tsuruhashi, Osaka - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Japan, 〒537-0023 Osaka Prefecture, Osaka, Higashinari Ward, Tamatsu, ３−１３−４１
Ticket Price: 840 JPY
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 11:59 pm Details
Added 90 times in trip plans
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Though this onsen is not as famous as Spa World, it's cozier, more intimate and more casual atmosphere may be more appealing to some. It is also a lot cheaper. Aside from the springs themselves, you have a hot sauna and a steam sauna and a stone sauna. There are TVs on the walls. Ladies have their own facilities on the second floor. There are traditional massage services too. The staff only speaks Japanese, but that is usually not a problem.
Nobeha No Yu Onsen Tsuruhashi Information
- Check out the extensive list of rules on the spa website.
Nobeha No Yu Onsen Tsuruhashi Ticket Prices
- Children: 450 yen
- 3 years old or less: Free
- Additional service prices are described on the attraction website.
Nobeha No Yu Onsen Tsuruhashi Opening and Closing Hours
- Last admission at 1 a.m.
How To reach Nobeha No Yu Onsen Tsuruhashi by Public Transport
- Kintetsu-Limited Express, Kintetsu-Nara Line, Kintetsu-Osaka Line, TOsaka Loop Line, Sen-Nichimae Line stop Tsuruhashi Station.
- Bus 18 stop Higashiobase (bus)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Osaka before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Osaka and book an accommodation of your choice.
Nobeha No Yu Onsen Tsuruhashi, Osaka Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- 1 Chome-12-28 Shitennōji
- Toyoko Inn Umeda Nakatsu 1
- T・q Outlet Store
- Osaka Dai-ichi Hotel
- Naniwano Yume
- 1 Chome Ōsumi
- Pg Kuromon Apartment
- Alice On Wednesday
- Osaka Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Osaka
- What to See in 48 Hours in Osaka
- What to See in 72 Hours in Osaka
- How to Spend 5 Days in Osaka
- How to Spend 6 Days in Osaka
- How to Spend 7 Days in Osaka