Omm Sky Garden, OsakaCurrently Closed
- Address: Japan, Yubinbango 540-6591 Osaka Prefecture, Osaka, Chuo-ku Otemae 1-7-31
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-669432010
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Garden, Landmark, Family And Kids
About Omm Sky Garden, Osaka
The appeal here is simple. From the 21st floor of this building, look out over spectacular panoramas of Osaka. Do so while immersing yourself in the tranquility of a Japanese Garden. There is juice in the vending machines. This place is nice because it's free. There are higher and swankier viewing platforms in different places in the city.
Omm Sky Garden Information
- Smoking not allowed.
How To reach Omm Sky Garden by Public Transport
- Osaka Loop Line stop Osakajokoen Station
- Nagahoritsurumiryokuchi Line, Chuo Line stop Morinomiya Station
- Chuo, Tanimachi Lines stop Tanimachiyonchome Station
- Bus 10, 21, 31, 46, 62 stop (Tenmabashi)
- Bus 46 stop (Shiromi chome)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Osaka before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Osaka and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Omm Sky Garden
0.46% of people who visit Osaka include Omm Sky Garden in their plan
85.71% of people start their Omm Sky Garden visit around 1 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Omm Sky Garden
60% of people prefer walking in order to reach Omm Sky Garden
Omm Sky Garden, Osaka Reviews
Nice views from the rooftop. Entrance is free.
Great place for events. Iyashi Stadium, an Osaka mind-body event, is well worth coming to and there are some great people to meet who are doing wonderful therapies and offering great things to make your life more enjoyable such as SurgingLife.