Omm Sky GardenCurrently Closed
- Address: Japan, Yubinbango 540-6591 Osaka Prefecture, Osaka, Chuo-ku Otemae 1-7-31
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-669432010
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Garden, Landmark, Family And Kids
The appeal here is simple. From the 21st floor of this building, look out over spectacular panoramas of Osaka. Do so while immersing yourself in the tranquility of a Japanese Garden. There is juice in the vending machines. This place is nice because it's free. There are higher and swankier viewing platforms in different places in the city.
- Smoking not allowed.
- Osaka Loop Line stop Osakajokoen Station
- Nagahoritsurumiryokuchi Line, Chuo Line stop Morinomiya Station
- Chuo, Tanimachi Lines stop Tanimachiyonchome Station
- Bus 10, 21, 31, 46, 62 stop (Tenmabashi)
- Bus 46 stop (Shiromi chome)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Osaka before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Osaka and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.19% of people who visit Osaka include Omm Sky Garden in their plan
95% of people start their Omm Sky Garden visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Omm Sky Garden
People normally also visit Mint Museum while planning their trip to Omm Sky Garden.
Nice views from the rooftop. Entrance is free.
Great place for events. Iyashi Stadium, an Osaka mind-body event, is well worth coming to and there are some great people to meet who are doing wonderful therapies and offering great things to make your life more enjoyable such as SurgingLife.
京阪建物、ってどこ？と思いましたがOMM ビルだったんですね。 B2階に飲食店、B1階に郵便局、リラクゼーションの店、薬局、紳士服の店などがあります。 地上階は予備校なんかもありますがほとんどがオフィスです。展示会などもよくやっています。 駅直結なので便利です。