Osaka International Peace CentreCurrently Open
- Address: 2-1 Osaka Castle Park, Chuo-ku, Osaka 540-0002, Osaka Prefecture, Japan
- Timings: 09:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-669477208
- Ticket Price: 250 JPY
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Observatory, War Memorial, Family And Kids, Exhibition , Natural History Museums
The Osaka International Peace Centre aka Peace Osaka is a museum that documents the horrors of World War II. The permanent exhibition displays photographs and documents related to the war, highlighting the horror and pain caused by Japan's aggressions in China, Korea and South East Asia. It also documents the US invasion of Okinawa and the atomic bombings. The Peace Centre portrays the reality of more than 50 air raids suffered by Osaka and the daily life of the people during wartime. On display are exhibits that tell the tale of the terror produced by the atomic bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. It also shows the poverty and degradation of the global environment that was a by-product of the war.
Entrance Ticket Details For Osaka International Peace Centre
- Adults: ¥250
- High School Students: ¥150
- Free for elementary and junior high school children.
Osaka International Peace Centre Hours
- Last entry at 4:30 pm.
How to Reach Osaka International Peace Centre
- Morinomiya Station on the Subway Chuo and Nagahori Tsurumi-Ryokuchi Lines
- Eatery present with the park.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Osaka before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Osaka and book an accommodation of your choice.
6.98% of people who visit Osaka include Osaka International Peace Centre in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
40.96% of people start their Osaka International Peace Centre visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Osaka International Peace Centre
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Osaka International Peace Centre