Osaka International Peace CentreCurrently Closed
- Address: 2-1 Osaka Castle Park, Chuo-ku, Osaka 540-0002, Osaka Prefecture, Japan
- Timings: 09:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-669477208
- Ticket Price: 250 JPY
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Observatory, War Memorial, Family And Kids, Exhibition , Natural History Museum
Osaka International Peace Centre - Review
The Osaka International Peace Centre aka Peace Osaka is a museum that documents the horrors of World War II. The permanent exhibition displays photographs and documents related to the war, highlighting the horror and pain caused by Japan's aggressions in China, Korea and South East Asia. It also documents the US invasion of Okinawa and the atomic bombings. The Peace Centre portrays the reality of more than 50 air raids suffered by Osaka and the daily life of the people during wartime. On display are exhibits that tell the tale of the terror produced by the atomic bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. It also shows the poverty and degradation of the global environment that was a by-product of the war.
Osaka International Peace Centre Ticket Prices
- Adults: ¥250
- High School Students: ¥150
- Free for elementary and junior high school children.
Osaka International Peace Centre Opening and Closing Hours
- Last entry at 4:30 pm.
How To reach Osaka International Peace Centre by Public Transport
- Morinomiya Station on the Subway Chuo and Nagahori Tsurumi-Ryokuchi Lines
Restaurants Near Osaka International Peace Centre
- Eatery present with the park.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Osaka before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Osaka and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Osaka International Peace Centre
22.51% of people who visit Osaka include Osaka International Peace Centre in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
34.94% of people start their Osaka International Peace Centre visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Osaka International Peace Centre
71.84% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Osaka International Peace Centre
Osaka International Peace Centre Map
Osaka International Peace Centre Trips
2 Views43 Days 42 Nights43 Day Trip to Hakone, Nara, Osaka-shi, Kyoto, TokBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Nara, Hakone
Osaka International Peace Centre, Osaka Reviews
All QuestionsOsaka international peace centre
- Chafariz Na Fragosela De Cima Em Viseu
- Fonte De Fragosela Em Viseu
- Pelourinho De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento Brasil Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Escultura Em Homenagem Ao Comendador José Nunes Martins Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca Do Outeiro Do Rato Em Carregal Do Sal
- Solar Dos Soares De Albergaria
- Casa Grande De Oliveira Do Conde Em Tondela
- Fonte De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Pelourinho De Alvarelhos Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca 1 Do Ameal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento à Independência De Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Penedo Da Víbora Em Carregal Do Sal
- Inscrições De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca De Santo Tisco Em Carregal Do Sal