Osaka Prefectural Nakanoshima LibraryCurrently Closed
- Address: 1 Chome-2-10 Nakanoshima, Kita Ward, Osaka Prefecture 530-0005, Japan
- Timings: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-662030474
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Library, Family And Kids
Back in 1904, this neo-Baroque library is probably most famous for its architecture. Check out the massive portico supported by large columns at the entrance. Also check the copper roof. Most of the documents inside are related to Osaka including some ancient texts. Therefore, even though there are business and academic books here, the library functions mainly as a store of cultural knowledge rather than a reading corner. The cafe and the Roof Garden are worth checking out. There is also an event Hall.
- Check out the extensive library rules online on the library website.
- Paid parking is available.
- Children's room and the International Institute for Children's Literature: Tuesday to Sunday 9 am to 5 pm
- Closed Mondays (unless National holiday in which case the next day is closed)\, second Thursday of the month.
- Keihan Line, Midosuji Line stop Yodoyabashi Station
- Keihan Line, Sakaisuji Line stop Kitahama Station
- Keihan-Nakanoshima Line stop Oebashi Station
- Buses 62, 8, 88 stop Yodoyabashi (bus)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Osaka before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Osaka and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.18% of people who visit Osaka include Osaka Prefectural Nakanoshima Library in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
40% of people start their Osaka Prefectural Nakanoshima Library visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Osaka Prefectural Nakanoshima Library
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Osaka Prefectural Nakanoshima Library
People normally club together Yasui Shrine and Osaka Prefectural Government Sakishima Building Observatory while planning their visit to Osaka Prefectural Nakanoshima Library.