Sakuya Konohana KanCurrently Closed
- Address: Japan, 〒538-0036 Osaka Prefecture, Osaka, Tsurumi Ward, Ryokuchikoen, 2丁目163番
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-66912005
- Ticket Price: 500 JPY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Botanical Garden, Family And Kids
This botanical garden, set inside one of the world's largest greenhouses, has 15000 plants covering more than 2600 species. The plants are arranged based on the region of their origin.m Accordingly, there is:
- The Humid Tropical Plant House (orchids, water lilies, magrove)
- Tropical Flowering Trees and Shrubs: hibiscus and plants from island nations
- Plants of Arid Regions: aloe, baobabs, cacti, from Africa and the Americas
- Alpine House: plants that manage to grow at extreme heights and mountains
The strictly climate controlled environment of the greenhouse allows these plants to bloom naturally. This is a seriously underrated attraction.
- Visit the restaurant and shop.
- Junior high school students and younger: Free
- Last admission at 4:30pm.
- Nagahoritsurumiryokuchi Line stop Tsurumiryokuchi Station
- Imazatosuji Line stop Shinmori Furuichi Station
- Bus 18 stop
- Moriguchi south line 19 stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Osaka before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Osaka and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.16% of people who visit Osaka include Sakuya Konohana Kan in their plan
50% of people start their Sakuya Konohana Kan visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Sakuya Konohana Kan
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sakuya Konohana Kan
Definitely a place to visit especially if you're interested in plants. It houses many types of plants from different climates and all of them are housed in one of the biggest glasshouses in the world. Most of the signages have English translation and the place is wheelchair friendly as well. Not to mention, it is located in the Expo 90 park which itself has lots of flora to explore.
beautiful flower OAP is free should go!
Great greenhouse style botanical garden. Very well maintained. Must see if you like plants.
There are three houses for tropical, dry desert, and mild weather plants, flowers. Typical city public facility for education purpose.
Many Flower species.