Sakuya Konohana Kan, Osaka
About Sakuya Konohana Kan, Osaka
Sakuya Konohana Kan, Osaka - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Japan, 〒538-0036 Osaka Prefecture, Osaka, Tsurumi Ward, Ryokuchikoen, 2丁目163番
Ticket Price: 500 JPY
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 80 times in trip plans
Botanical Garden, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This botanical garden, set inside one of the world's largest greenhouses, has 15000 plants covering more than 2600 species. The plants are arranged based on the region of their origin.m Accordingly, there is:
- The Humid Tropical Plant House (orchids, water lilies, magrove)
- Tropical Flowering Trees and Shrubs: hibiscus and plants from island nations
- Plants of Arid Regions: aloe, baobabs, cacti, from Africa and the Americas
- Alpine House: plants that manage to grow at extreme heights and mountains
The strictly climate controlled environment of the greenhouse allows these plants to bloom naturally. This is a seriously underrated attraction.
Sakuya Konohana Kan Information
- Visit the restaurant and shop.
Sakuya Konohana Kan Ticket Prices
- Junior high school students and younger: Free
Sakuya Konohana Kan Opening and Closing Hours
- Last admission at 4:30pm.
How To reach Sakuya Konohana Kan by Public Transport
- Nagahoritsurumiryokuchi Line stop Tsurumiryokuchi Station
- Imazatosuji Line stop Shinmori Furuichi Station
- Bus 18 stop
- Moriguchi south line 19 stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Osaka before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Osaka and book an accommodation of your choice.
Sakuya Konohana Kan, Osaka Reviews - Write a Review
Great greenhouse style botanical garden. Very well maintained. Must see if you like plants.
There are three houses for tropical, dry desert, and mild weather plants, flowers. Typical city public facility for education purpose.
If you're interested in orchids and cacti, this is the place to vist
Got the Amazing Pass Osaka and visited this humongous park in the suburb of Osaka. Very pretty and peaceful, with lots of sakura! The indoor flower exhibit with over a hundred types of orchids was out of this world!!!!
I did not expect but it was great.
- Nearby Attractions
- Kyu-yodo River
- Spa World
- Osaka Takashimaya
- Naniwa Okina
- The Blarney Stone
- Tobita Shinchi
- Bellevue Garden Hotel
- Sheraton Miyako Hotel Osaka
- Osaka Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Osaka
- What to See in 48 Hours in Osaka
- What to See in 72 Hours in Osaka
- How to Spend 5 Days in Osaka
- How to Spend 6 Days in Osaka
- How to Spend 7 Days in Osaka