Utsubo ParkCurrently Open
- Address: Japan, 〒550-0004 Osaka Prefecture, Osaka, Nishi Ward, Utsubohonmachi, 2 Chome−１
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +81-669411144
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Walking Area, Family And Kids
About Utsubo Park, Osaka
This 10 hectare rectangular park is a trendy hangout. It used to be an airfield. Then for a while it was a fish market. After that went defunct, in recent decades the neighbourhood around the park has filled up with nice boutiques, cafes and European restaurants. The Utsubo Tennis Center is on the park's western side. To the east is a lovely rose garden complete with streams and fountains. It's so pretty that couples frequently hold weddings there. Along the park's zelkova tree-lined pathways are statues of parents with their children on a day out.
How To reach Utsubo Park by Public Transport
- Chuo Line, Midosuji Line, Yotsubashi Line stop Hommachi Station.
- Bus 75 stop Kyomachibori chome (bus).
- Bus 8 stop Shinano Bridge (bus).
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Osaka before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Osaka and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Utsubo Park
0.04% of people who visit Osaka include Utsubo Park in their plan
83.33% of people start their Utsubo Park visit around 7 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Utsubo Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Utsubo Park
Utsubo Park Map
Utsubo Park Trips
Utsubo Park, Osaka Reviews
A good place for tennis. I just wish they'd refinish the surface.
We wondered over to this park after stopping by a nearby bakery (near Nishi-Ohashi station) and ate our bread in the park. Loved the sakura and flowers displayed around the little water features. Nice place to spend an hour and people-watch, doze or read a book.
It's small but beautiful, nice place to have a cup of morning coffee.
Winter is not the best time to go here,but in Spring you can see cherry blossom trees blooming.
Great park with water running through the middle.
All QuestionsUtsubo park
- Murrayville United Methodist Church
- Double L Quarter Horses
- Murrayville Baptist Church
- Murrayville United Methodist Parsonage
- Sandy Creek Baptist Assoc
- Murrayville House Of Prayer
- Little Egypt Woodmen Camp
- Faith Church Of God
- St Paul's Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod
- Calvary Southern Baptist Church
- West Frankfort Bowl
- Depot Veterans Memorial & Coal Miner's Memorial
- Third Baptist Church
- Harmony Freewill Baptist Church
- Strawberry Meadows