Mathallen Food HallCurrently Open
- Address: Maridalsveien 17, 0178 Oslo, Norway Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +47-40001209
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Food And Drinks, Flea Market, Market, Family And Kids, Specialty Shop
Food lovers will find their every appetite catered to in this cozy little food hall. About 40 or so local producers break out the best in their kitchen, serving everything from tapas to sushi to beer. Fish, meat, vegetables, baked goods, and coffee aren’t off the menu either. There is a lot of street food. Most things are cheap. The place is clean, and nearly almost packed full. The atmosphere is lively. You can both eat here or buy to take home and eat later.
How to Reach Mathallen Food Hall
- Bus 34 and 54 stop Mollerveien
- Tram 11, 12, 13 and Buses 111, 112, N12 stop Schousplass
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Oslo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Oslo and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Mathallen Food Hall Address: Maridalsveien 17, 0178 Oslo, Norway
- Mathallen Food Hall Contact Number: +47-40001209
- Mathallen Food Hall Timing: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Best time to visit Mathallen Food Hall(preferred time): 12:00 pm - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Mathallen Food Hall: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
18% of people who visit Oslo include Mathallen Food Hall in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
46.67% of people start their Mathallen Food Hall visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Mathallen Food Hall
94.05% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mathallen Food Hall
People normally club together Nobel Peace Center and The Kon-tiki Museum while planning their visit to Mathallen Food Hall.