Paulus ChurchCurrently Open
- Address: Thorvald Meyers gate 31, Oslo, Norway Map
- Phone: +1-23629270
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids, Landmarks
Paulus Church is a beautiful church situated just opposite to Birkelunen Park. It is made up of brick and a weak front that runs across the cross arms and it can seat up to 500 devotees. The architecture has been inspired by German gothic style. You will find a high narrow tower that is placed above the entrance facing east. Altar of this church is divided into three sections and each of these sections is in the form of a brown stained pine crafted with gold trim. Visitors can see a figure of Christ placed between two paintings that are made by Christen Brun. A shallow choir and short cross bones enrich the beauty of Paulus Church.
How to Reach Paulus Church
- Trains 11,12,13 to stop- Birkelunden
- Buses 12B,30, N11, N12 to stop- Birkelunden
- Paulus Church Address: Thorvald Meyers gate 31, Oslo, Norway
- Paulus Church Contact Number: +1-23629270
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!