Rorbua Aker Brygge7 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 71, Stranden, 0250 Oslo, Norway Map
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +47-22836484
Rorbua is a Norwegian restaurant known to offer the best beer in the town. The restaurant is designed in the form of a fisherman’s house which at once attracts attention. You can give a delicious start to your luncheon with whale meat, salmon, halibut, rakfisk and moose sausage. The beef tenderloins are well complimented with wine sauce. This place has several beer taps alternatives meant to suit everyone’s taste and mood. Fish soup and seafood salad are sure to satisfy your appetite for seafood. Rorbua have community tables placed at the middle that can be seated by a large number of people at a time.
How to Reach Rorbua Aker Brygge
- Buses 21,54 to stop- Tjuvholmen
- Rorbua Aker Brygge Address: 71, Stranden, 0250 Oslo, Norway
- Rorbua Aker Brygge Contact Number: +47-22836484
- Rorbua Aker Brygge Timing: 12:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!