Skunknett River Wildlife Sanctuary10 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 345 Bumps River Rd, Osterville, MA 02655, USA, Barnstable, United States Map
- Phone: +1-5083627475
- Tags: Wildlife Sanctuary , Family And Kids
Skunknett River Wildlife Sanctuary is a peaceful place to enjoy the beauty of nature. This sanctuary is located in Barnstable, Massachusetts. There were industrial mills at this place but all those sites were abandoned long ago. The word skunknett indicates a catching spot for eel. The waterway of this sanctuary is a natural habitat for American eels along with other aquatic animals. There are 3 trails in this place. Overlook trail is a great spot to observe birds like ospreys and night herons. Through the holy trail, you can walk up to the wetlands where different species of reptiles, amphibians and invertebrates can be found. There is a floating island in this nature park. If you are a nature-lover, then this is the right spot for you to visit.
How to Reach Skunknett River Wildlife Sanctuary
- Reach by rented car or by taxi
- Skunknett River Wildlife Sanctuary Address: 345 Bumps River Rd, Osterville, MA 02655, USA, Barnstable, United States
- Skunknett River Wildlife Sanctuary Contact Number: +1-5083627475
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!