Darent Valley Path
- Address: Market St, Dartford DA1 1EU, UK, United Kingdom
- Tags: Family And Kids, Nature
The Darent Valley Path is approximately a 19 miles waymarked path that runs through the village of Otford and Shoreham. This path follows the River Darent right from River Thames’ bank and through the Kent Downs Area and to the Greensand Hills. There are some baffling views as the route meanders its way through several scenic areas which are packed with natural beauty. On your way, you would be surprised by the lush greenery and the picture-perfect landscapes that would compel you to stop to take a picture. The good thing about this path is the fact that it is very well signposted and there are several buses which pass through this area. A long, casual walk on the Darent Valley Path would surely prove to be a delightful experience.
How to Reach Darent Valley Path
- Bus 497 to stop : Market Street (Stop K)
- Bus 423, 424, 429, 477 Shoppers Heaven, 497, Dart 1, Dart 2, Dart 3 to stop : High Street
- Bus 414 to stop : Market Street (Stop N)