Byward Market, Ottawa
About Byward Market, Ottawa
Byward Market, Ottawa - Address
Address: Byward Market, Ottawa, ON, Canada
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 4.7K times in trip plans
Market, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Offering a mad-mix of bustling cafes, pubs, restaurants, boutiques, art galleries, museums, salons and shops, the ByWard Market is Canada’s oldest public market.
Whether you love fashion or are a foodie at heart or simply want to explore the vibrant local life of Ottawa, a walk around the ByWard Market offers something for everyone. Stop by at the place to grab some delicious food to later indulge in some shopping. If you are a night-owl, you will love to explore the party spots in the market.
Byward Market Opening and Closing Hours
- Timings of individual shops and eateries vary.
How To reach Byward Market by Public Transport
- By Bus: Dalhousie / Clarence
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bicycle.
- On foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Ottawa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ottawa and book an accommodation of your choice.
Byward Market, Ottawa Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Emerald Links Golf & Country Club
- Morris Island Conservation Area
- Canadian Golf & Country Club
- Blue Bamboo Yoga
- Irish Hills Golf & Country Club
- Loch March Golf & Country Club
- Riverbend Golf & Country Club
- Glen Mar Golf & Country Club
- Richmond Centennial Golf Course
- Greensmere Golf & Country Club
- Ottawa Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Ottawa
- What to See in 48 Hours in Ottawa
- What to See in 72 Hours in Ottawa
- How to Spend 5 Days in Ottawa
- How to Spend 6 Days in Ottawa
- How to Spend 7 Days in Ottawa