Byward Market, OttawaCurrently Open
- Address: Byward Market, Ottawa, ON, Canada
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Market, Family And Kids
About Byward Market, Ottawa
Offering a mad-mix of bustling cafes, pubs, restaurants, boutiques, art galleries, museums, salons and shops, the ByWard Market is Canada’s oldest public market.
Whether you love fashion or are a foodie at heart or simply want to explore the vibrant local life of Ottawa, a walk around the ByWard Market offers something for everyone. Stop by at the place to grab some delicious food to later indulge in some shopping. If you are a night-owl, you will love to explore the party spots in the market.
Byward Market Opening and Closing Hours
- Timings of individual shops and eateries vary.
How To reach Byward Market by Public Transport
- By Bus: Dalhousie / Clarence
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bicycle.
- On foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Ottawa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ottawa and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Byward Market
95% of people who visit Ottawa include Byward Market in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
32.01% of people start their Byward Market visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Byward Market
57.14% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Byward Market
Byward Market, Ottawa Reviews
All QuestionsByward market
- Attractions near Byward Market
- TD Place Stadium
- Lansdowne Park
- Laurier House National Historic Site Of Canada
- University Of Ottawa
- Central Chambers National Historic Site Of Canada
- National War Memorial
- Bate Island
- Brewer Park
- Currency Museum
- Shaw Centre
- Canada Agriculture And Food Museum
- Library And Archives Canada