The Cumberland Heritage Village is a living, breathing museum that takes you back to the simpler times of the 1920’s and 1930’s when technology was minimal and basic. The museum covers an area of 100 acres and includes a livestock barn, a working sawmill, a carpentry and pump factory, a school, a church, a train station and other historical buildings.
Do carry your camera to capture the views all around the village forever in your lens.
Cumberland Heritage Village Museum Travel Tips
- Prior reservations are suggested.
Entrance Ticket Details For Cumberland Heritage Village Museum
- Adults - $7.15
- Seniors and Students - $5.10
- Families (2 adults and all children under 18 years) - $18.40
- Annual Family Membership $35.75 (2 adults and all children under 18 years).
- Children 5 and under are free.
- Group rates available upon request
How to Reach Cumberland Heritage Village Museum
- By Bus: Old Montréal / Ad. 2907
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bicycle.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ottawa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ottawa and book an accommodation of your choice.
8.84% of people who visit Ottawa include Cumberland Heritage Village Museum in their plan
76.92% of people start their Cumberland Heritage Village Museum visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Cumberland Heritage Village Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cumberland Heritage Village Museum