Fitzroy Provincial Park21 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 5201 Canon Smith Dr, Fitzroy Harbour, ON K0A 1X0, Canada, Ottawa
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-6136235159
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
The Fitzroy Provincial Park embraces the wild side of Canada and is home to goldfinches, white tailed deer and killdeer among other animals and birds. The gorgeous Pine trees that cover almost the entire park offer a rather spiritual ambience with crooked pathways that meander around.
The river’s banks how shale terraces that indicate a glacial history. Pack an indulging meal with you to enjoy the view and have a picnic next to the river.
Fitzroy Provincial Park Travel Tips
- Carry bottled drinking water and food.
- Do wear sturdy shoes and carry other necessities.
- Wearing sunscreen will be helpful.
Fitzroy Provincial Park Hours
- The place is open May to October. For precise dates, visit the official website.
How to Reach Fitzroy Provincial Park
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bicycle.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ottawa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ottawa and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.77% of people who visit Ottawa include Fitzroy Provincial Park in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
46.67% of people start their Fitzroy Provincial Park visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
4 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 4 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Fitzroy Provincial Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Fitzroy Provincial Park