National Capital GreenbeltCurrently Open
- Address: Greenbelt, Ottawa, ON, Canada Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
- Tags: Forest, Family And Kids, Nature, Farm
Consisting of 20,000 hectares of preserved wetland, swamp, bay, forest, creeks, groves and farms, the National Capital Greenbelt is Ottawa’s nature pocket that takes you away from the bustling city life to a calmer ambience.
Take your pick to explore the extensive Greenbelt and explore the many pathways that embrace untouched scenery. The wildlife and tall trees make for the perfect company and if you would like to, you can even take self guided tours of the belt.
National Capital Greenbelt Travel Tips
- Carry bottled drinking water and snacks.
- Do wear sturdy shoes for the hike.
- Wearing sunscreen will be helpful.
Entrance Ticket Details For National Capital Greenbelt
- Most of the places have free admission. For more information, visit the official website.
- Entry is free.
National Capital Greenbelt Hours
- The belt and its many parts are open all year round but visits are recommended from dawn to dusk.
How to Reach National Capital Greenbelt
- By Bus: Kelly Farm / Creston Valley
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bicycle.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ottawa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ottawa and book an accommodation of your choice.
- National Capital Greenbelt Address: Greenbelt, Ottawa, ON, Canada
- National Capital Greenbelt Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit National Capital Greenbelt(preferred time): 08:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Time required to visit National Capital Greenbelt: 06:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.34% of people who visit Ottawa include National Capital Greenbelt in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
50% of people start their National Capital Greenbelt visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 6 Hrs to see National Capital Greenbelt
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting National Capital Greenbelt
People normally also visit Alexandra Bridge while planning their trip to National Capital Greenbelt.