National Gallery Of Canada, Ottawa
National Gallery Of Canada, Ottawa - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 380 Sussex Dr, Ottawa, ON K1N 9N4, Canada
Ticket Price: 12 USD
Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 6.9K times in trip plans
Art Gallery, Family And Kids, Sculpture
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About National Gallery Of Canada, Ottawa
With a huge spider sculpture welcoming you at the entrance, you get ready to see the surreal collection of National Gallery of Canada. The Gallery was founded in 1880 and is by far, one of the best art galleries in the world. The beautiful building itself was designed by Moshe Safdie and showcases a wide collection of some of the best paintings, sculptures and photographs in the country.
The art collection by European artists is second to none in the world and artists like Louis-Philippe Hebert, Jean-Paul Riopelle, Alex Colville and Emily Carr among others, truly adds to the stunning collection.
National Gallery Of Canada Ticket Prices
- Adults: $12
- Seniors (65+): $10
- Students (With Valid ID): $10
- Youth (age 12 - 19): $6
- Children (age 11 and under): Free
- Family (2 Adults and 3 Youths): $24
- Members: Free (become a Member)
Free General Admission to the National Collection:
- Every Thursday: 5.00 pm -8.00 pm
- Sunday 22 May 2016 (International Museums Day)
- Sunday 5 June 2016 (Doors Open Ottawa)
- Friday 1st July 2016 (Canada Day)
- Sunday 2 October 2016 (Culture Days)
Admission to the Library is Free.
National Gallery Of Canada Opening and Closing Hours
- Visit the website or contact the authorities for detailed timings.
How To reach National Gallery Of Canada by Public Transport
- By Bus: Bruyere / Parent
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bicycle.
- On foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Ottawa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ottawa and book an accommodation of your choice.