Preston StreetCurrently Open
- Address: Preston Street, Ottawa, ON, Canada Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Food And Drinks, Cafe, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Streets
Located in the ‘Little Italy’ district of Ottawa with a number of Italian restaurants and small businesses, Preston Street’s charm lies in Italian heritage, quaint boardwalk, beautiful trees and furnishings that embellish the streets.
The restaurants and cafes that line the boulevard offer good food. The highlight of the place is during the "Italian Week" when a number of activities and entertainment are arranged here including bike races, a car show, a fashion show and the annual parade.
Preston Street Hours
- Timings of individual shops and eateries vary.
How to Reach Preston Street
- By Bus: Preston/Gladstone
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/Bicycle.
- On foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ottawa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ottawa and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Preston Street Address: Preston Street, Ottawa, ON, Canada
- Preston Street Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Preston Street(preferred time): 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Preston Street: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.29% of people who visit Ottawa include Preston Street in their plan
33.33% of people start their Preston Street visit around 6 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Preston Street
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Preston Street
People normally club together Valleyview Little Animal Farm and Central Chambers National Historic Site Of Canada while planning their visit to Preston Street.