Rideau Falls32 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Rideau River, Ontario, Canada, Ottawa Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Biking Trail, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
The Rideau Falls consists of 2 gorgeous waterfalls on the Rideau River. The falls was named ‘Rideau’ for ‘curtain’ in French- a name that later was used to speak of the river that leads to the falls.
The surrounding park is the highlight of the place with the view of the falls taking center stage. Ride a bike, take a relaxing walk or simply unfold a picnic basket here with the back drop of the breathtaking view.
Rideau Falls Travel Tips
- Carry bottled drinking water and snacks.
How to Reach Rideau Falls
- By Bus: Sussex / Alexander
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bicycle.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ottawa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ottawa and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Rideau Falls Address: Rideau River, Ontario, Canada, Ottawa
- Rideau Falls Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Rideau Falls(preferred time): 09:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Rideau Falls: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.37% of people who visit Ottawa include Rideau Falls in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
44.44% of people start their Rideau Falls visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Rideau Falls
83.33% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Rideau Falls
People normally club together Notre Dame Basilica and Royal Canadian Mint while planning their visit to Rideau Falls.
People also prefer to start their day with Rideau Falls.