Supreme Court Of Canada116 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 301 Wellington St, Ottawa, ON K1A 0J1, Canada
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6139954330
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Landmark, Family And Kids, Court
Built in 1875, the Supreme Court of Canada gets you familiar with the functions of the highest court in Canada. The tours offer detailed information on the Canadian Judicial Court and its priorities and operations.
See the grand architecture of the building along with the rare historic mementos that are placed inside the building and take a walk in the functioning court rooms. You can even see a live court session in proceeding during you visit.
Supreme Court Of Canada Hours
- The Court is open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (Eastern Time), Monday to Friday.
- The Registry of the Court is open every day except holidays from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Tour Hours: (On prior reservations; tours last 30 minutes)
- September to April: Monday- Friday from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.
- Early May to end of August: Open daily 9.00 am – 5.00 pm; no tours between 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm; English tours start on the hour and French tours on the half-hour.
How to Reach Supreme Court Of Canada
- By Bus: Kent / Queen
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bicycle
- On foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ottawa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ottawa and book an accommodation of your choice.
4.4% of people who visit Ottawa include Supreme Court Of Canada in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
37.84% of people start their Supreme Court Of Canada visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Supreme Court Of Canada
90.91% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Supreme Court Of Canada