Victoria Island8 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Victoria Island, Ottawa, ON, Canada Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Island, View Point, Family And Kids, Nature
The Victoria Island offers a peek into the Aboriginal world with traditional native food, workshops, powwow dances performed with traditional costumes and a rich exchange of culture, stories, teachings and history. Take a walk around the native village to see the homes of the native people and see mesmerizing live performances. The Island itself has many historic buildings including the abandoned carbide mill along with ruins of other old buildings.
The souvenir shop is perfect to buy gifts for yourself and loved ones back home.
Victoria Island Travel Tips
- Carry bottled drinking water and snacks.
Entrance Ticket Details For Victoria Island
- Admission prices of individual attractions on the island vary.
- For tour of the Island with ‘Aboriginal Experiences’, visit the official website or call up the organizers.
Victoria Island Hours
- Open from May 1 to October 31 for visitors.
- Timings of individual attractions on the island vary.
How to Reach Victoria Island
- By Bus: Laurier / Maisonneuve
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bicycle.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ottawa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ottawa and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Victoria Island Address: Victoria Island, Ottawa, ON, Canada
- Victoria Island Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Victoria Island: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.34% of people who visit Ottawa include Victoria Island in their plan
33.33% of people start their Victoria Island visit around 3 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Victoria Island
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Victoria Island
People normally club together Ottawa Little Theatre and Arboretum while planning their visit to Victoria Island.