Ottawa Scouting MuseumCurrently Open
- Address: 1345 Baseline Rd, Ottawa, ON K1A 0C5, Canada, United States Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6132245131
- Tags: Family And Kids, Specialty Museums, Social, Arts, Museums
If you wish to know the history of boy scouts, girl scouts, campfire, and Ottawa, then you must head towards the Ottawa Scouting Museum. The collection in the museum related to scouting includes exhibits of the Lone Scout Memory Lodge, many artifacts of Robert Baden-Powell memorabilia in the United States, and plenty of items regarding the youth scout programs from past 100 years. The extensive collection related to the Ottawa area will give you an insight into the area’s past. This includes a carriage made by the Gay Buggy Company, marbles from the Peltier Marble Factory, an organ from the Western Cottage Organ, farm equipment from Porter Manufacturing and King and Hamilton, pianos from the Weaver Piano Factory, and photographic exhibits from some local mansions.
- Ottawa Scouting Museum Address: 1345 Baseline Rd, Ottawa, ON K1A 0C5, Canada, United States
- Ottawa Scouting Museum Contact Number: +1-6132245131
- Ottawa Scouting Museum Timing: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!