Cango Wildlife Ranch264 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Baron Van Reede St, Oudtshoorn, 6620, South Africa
- Timings: 08:30 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +27-442725593
- Ticket Price: 145 ZAR
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: National Park, Wildlife Sanctuary , Garden, Park, Wildlife Park, Wildlife Safari, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Nature
A dream-come-true for animal lovers, Cango wildlife ranch is a 3km long stretch of adventure packed activities ideal for a family outing or a picnic. While the highlight of the visit of the ranch is its thrilling wildlife that includes cheetah, Tiger, Lemur, Crocage, variety of reptiles and snakes, the best part is the animal encounter program where you can actually touch or hold the animals under supervised guidance. There are many activities and attractions inside the Cango wildlife Ranch that include:
- Animal encounters
- Kuranda forest
- Lemur Falls
- Snake Park
- Valley of ancients
- Wallby walkout
With these many attractions, Cango wildlife Ranch is all set to entertain you and deserves half-a-day outing!
Cango Wildlife Ranch Travel Tips
- Light clothing, hat and sunscreen is recommended during summers.
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- For a group of more than 10 people, advance booking is necessary.
- Package deals are available.
Entrance Ticket Details For Cango Wildlife Ranch
- Yearly entry card is available.
- Children have a concession in entry fee.
- Parent-child combos are available.
- Animal encounters also have package tours available.
How to Reach Cango Wildlife Ranch
- Rented car
- Turtle restaurant
- Grunts restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Oudtshoorn before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Oudtshoorn and book an accommodation of your choice.
47.14% of people who visit Oudtshoorn include Cango Wildlife Ranch in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
92.56% of people start their Cango Wildlife Ranch visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Cango Wildlife Ranch
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cango Wildlife Ranch