Rust-en-vrede Waterfall100 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Oudtshoorn, South Africa Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Nature
Ideal for a picnic, this waterfall is nestled in the Swartberg Mountains and has calm and untouched surroundings. There are little bridges constructed to walk around and abundant fauna that will make it a pleasant experience.
Pack your lunch, grab your rain jackets and have a fun-filled day!
Rust-en-vrede Waterfall Travel Tips
- No specific eateries are available so pack your lunch and other necessary items.
How to Reach Rust-en-vrede Waterfall
- Rented car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Oudtshoorn before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Oudtshoorn and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Rust-en-vrede Waterfall Address: Oudtshoorn, South Africa
- Rust-en-vrede Waterfall Timing: 08:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Rust-en-vrede Waterfall: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
16% of people who visit Oudtshoorn include Rust-en-vrede Waterfall in their plan
69.23% of people start their Rust-en-vrede Waterfall visit around 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Rust-en-vrede Waterfall
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Rust-en-vrede Waterfall
People normally club together Cango Caves and C.j. Langenhoven Museum while planning their visit to Rust-en-vrede Waterfall.
Rust-en-vrede Waterfall Reviews & Ratings
Is there an entrance free to the Rust-En-Vrede Waterfall?Answer Report Abuse
is there an entrance fee to the waterfallAnswer Report Abuse
Hi. What is the days entrance fee for doing the hike to the waterfall?Answer Report Abuse
what is the entrance fee to the waterfallReport Abuse