A great operating farm where visitors can observe large flocks of ostriches at the different stages of their development, the tour guides make the experience interactive by offering information in multi languages. Giving an in-sight on ostrich farming, breeding and rearing of these adorable creatures, visitors can also enjoy ostrich rides and click photographs with these cute posers!
Safari Ostrich Show Farm Travel Tips
- Restaurant and tourist store are available.
- Group bookings are available.
- Online booking is available on official website.
- You have to weigh less than 80kg if you want to sit on an ostrich for a photo.
- You have to weigh less than 70kg if you want to ride an ostrich.
- Wheel-chair friendly.
- Wear comfortable shoes.
Entrance Ticket Details For Safari Ostrich Show Farm
- Children Under 14: R 55
- Ostrich Rides: R 46
Safari Ostrich Show Farm Hours
- The classic tour duration is 1 hour.
- The group tours are available till 05:00 pm daily.
How to Reach Safari Ostrich Show Farm
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Oudtshoorn before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Oudtshoorn and book an accommodation of your choice.
17.86% of people who visit Oudtshoorn include Safari Ostrich Show Farm in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
58.33% of people start their Safari Ostrich Show Farm visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Safari Ostrich Show Farm
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Safari Ostrich Show Farm