Wilgewandel Holiday FarmCurrently Open
- Address: Cango Caves rd, R328, Oudtshoorn, 6620, South Africa
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +27-442720878
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Boating, Picnic Spot, Farm
Known as the ultimate picnic destination in Oudtshoorn, the Wilgewandel Holiday Farm is one of the best places to plan a picnic with family and kids. Wide ranges of activities like camel back riding and zip lining, BBQ setups, water pools and vast open areas where you can play your heart out- Wilgewandel Holiday Farm is a great place to be!
Activities: Water slides, camel rides, zip lining, boat trips, pedal cars, rowing boats, donkey cart trips, trampolines, quad buggies, golf and animal feeding sessions.
Wilgewandel Holiday Farm Travel Tips
- Accommodation, restaurants are available.
- Group visits can be arranged.
- Online booking is available.
- Pre-booking is recommended for large groups.
Entrance Ticket Details For Wilgewandel Holiday Farm
- 30 minutes session is R30.00 per person
- 60 minutes session is R40.00 per person
- 90 minutes sessions is R50.00 per person
- Adults (13 years and older) R50.00 PP
- Children (3-13 years) - R30.00 PP
- 100m foefie slide (zip line) R10.00 per person
- Boat trips from R10.00 per person (5 minutes)
- Pedal cars - R10.00 per person (2 rounds)
- Rowing boats - R10.00 per person (5 minutes)
- Donkey cart trips R10.00 per person
- Trampolines R10.00 per person (Children)
- Feeding the farm animals R10.00 per person per tin of food
- 18 hole Ghwarra-Ghwarra Golf (Putt-Putt) - R10.00 per person
- Quad Buggies - R60.00 for three rounds (one round 600 metres).
Wilgewandel Holiday Farm Hours
- Waterslides are open daily from 09:00 am - 5:00 pm.
How to Reach Wilgewandel Holiday Farm
- Car via R328
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Oudtshoorn before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Oudtshoorn and book an accommodation of your choice.
51.79% of people who visit Oudtshoorn include Wilgewandel Holiday Farm in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
53.06% of people start their Wilgewandel Holiday Farm visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Wilgewandel Holiday Farm
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Wilgewandel Holiday Farm