Dijon Air Base29 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 717 Rue de L'aviation, 21600 Ouges, France Map
- Timings: 12:30 pm - 09:30 pm Details
- Phone: +33-380676767
- Tags: Family And Kids
Dijon Bourgogne Airport, popularly referred to as Aéroport de Dijon Bourgogne, is a very old abandoned air base dating back to 102 years. It was in existence for 95 years, through both the world wars, and a number of other battles. It was an important place during World War 1, and the headquarters of the 1st Aviation Group of France. It was seized during the Battle of France by the German army, and they expanded it considerably, adding numerous buildings and enlarging the runway.
More about Ouges
To personalise your visit to the city, you can use an all-inclusive Ouges trip planner for the same that will give detailed information about visiting the city.
Oomph up your visit by adding the best hotels in Ouges like Inter-hÃÃƒÂ´tel Castel Burgond - Dijon, Hotel L'escargotiÃÃƒÂ¨re Dijon Sud - Chenove and ChÃÃƒÂ¢teau De Saulon - Chateaux Et Hotels Collection.
Generate executable plans on your own or book the top rated Ouges vacation packages for your visit. Read more on how to reach Ouges.
How to Reach Dijon Air Base
- Train TER to stop at Neuilly-les-Dijon.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ouges before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ouges and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Dijon Air Base Address: 717 Rue de L'aviation, 21600 Ouges, France
- Dijon Air Base Contact Number: +33-380676767
- Dijon Air Base Timing: 12:30 pm - 09:30 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!