Events and Festivals in Ourense
- Xinzo de Limia Carnival: Biggest carnival in Spain that lasts for three Sundays before the actual fiesta on ‘Fareleiro’ Sunday. It is the day when the localites take part in a comic battle by covering themselves in flour and water is splashed continuously until people are completely soaked and fall to the ground. The other three Sundays have some other kinds of festivities and masked celebrations. Set your Vacation planners based on this festival to experience a fun-filled Spanish Carnival.
- Ourense International Film Festival: Movie festival held every November. It is open for public participation. It allows entries in the categories of Animations, documentaries, Experimental, Narrative and Docu-feature films.
Trip plans for Ourense
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Ourense
Events & Festivals in Cities Near Ourense
- Events & Festivals in Celanova
- Events & Festivals in Pontenova
- Events & Festivals in Negros
- Events & Festivals in Pontevedra
- Events & Festivals in Arzúa
- Events & Festivals in Santiago De Compostela