How to Reach Ourense
- By Air: Vigo airport is the closest to the city, situated about 63 kilometres from Ourense. It has flights from Madrid, Bilbao and Barcelona. Seasonal flights from Paris, Seville and London-Luton are also operated.
- By Train: Ourense has a train station located in between Santiago and Zamora and have trains running from various regions in Spain like Barcelona and Madrid.
- By Car: You can reach Ourense on road from Paris by taking the motorway A10. Other roadways include A52 from Barcelona and Madrid, A1 from Lisbon, A66 and A24 from Seville.
- By Bicycle: You can rent a bicycle and bike rental stations and explore the city easily.
- By Car: Driving around is another convenient way to get around the city. Free and paid parking is available in the city.
- On Foot: All the important places to visit are within proximity to each other and are easily accessible on foot.