How to Reach Ourense
- By Air: Vigo airport is the closest to the city, situated about 63 kilometres from Ourense. It has flights from Madrid, Bilbao and Barcelona. Seasonal flights from Paris, Seville and London-Luton are also operated.
- By Train: Ourense has a train station located in between Santiago and Zamora and have trains running from various regions in Spain like Barcelona and Madrid.
- By Car: You can reach Ourense on road from Paris by taking the motorway A10. Other roadways include A52 from Barcelona and Madrid, A1 from Lisbon, A66 and A24 from Seville.
- By Bicycle: You can rent a bicycle and bike rental stations and explore the city easily.
- By Car: Driving around is another convenient way to get around the city. Free and paid parking is available in the city.
- On Foot: All the important places to visit are within proximity to each other and are easily accessible on foot.
|Monforte de lemos to Ourense||43.47 km||43 mins|
|Vigo to Ourense||95.8 km||1 hour 35 mins|
|Santiago de compostela to Ourense||96.37 km||1 hour 36 mins|
|Porto to Ourense||154.77 km||2 hours 34 mins|
|Cascais to Ourense||435.55 km||7 hours 15 mins|
|Madrid to Ourense||508.62 km||8 hours 28 mins|
|Dublin to Ourense||1227.68 km||20 hours 27 mins|
|Ruislip to Ourense||1315.91 km||21 hours 55 mins|
|St albans to Ourense||1337.34 km||22 hours 17 mins|
|Beauvais to Ourense||1356.39 km||22 hours 36 mins|