Millennium BridgeCurrently Open
- Address: Ourense, Spain Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: River, Bridge, Family And Kids
The city of Ourense is split in two halves, North and South by the Mino river. Out of the many bridges that cross the river, the Millennium Bridge or Puente do Milenio as it is called is starkly beautiful. Opened on 1st September the bridge is about 275 metres long. It was built to solve the problem of transportation across the river and to make the Old Roman Bridge only pedestrian to save the structure. The most iconic characteristic of the bridge is a looped circuit which takes the pedestrians around, under and over the bridge. From the highest spot on the suspended lookout point, you can take in the river, the Roman Bridge, and the entire city as it folds out across the river basin.
How to Reach Millennium Bridge
- Bus: At Blackfriars Station South Entrance (Stop D)
- Mason do manolo
- Cafe Arabica
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ourense before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ourense and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Millennium Bridge Address: Ourense, Spain
- Millennium Bridge Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Millennium Bridge(preferred time): 05:00 pm - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Millennium Bridge: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Ourense include Millennium Bridge in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
38.46% of people start their Millennium Bridge visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Millennium Bridge
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Millennium Bridge
People normally club together Praia Da Coba and Termas De Outariz while planning their visit to Millennium Bridge.