Located right on the banks of the river Rio Mino the ‘Termas de Outariz’ are a delight for tourists. With 14 indoor and outdoor thermal pools, it creates a perfect relaxation spot for tired travellers. Taking inspiration from Japanese bathing culture Termas de Outariz aims to create an authentic and beneficial bathing experience to the visitor.
- The area is divided into two zones namely the lower and the upper. The lower zone has 11 indoor and 3 outdoor springs and can host about 180 people. It also has traditional Japanese baths, Jacuzzis, gravity jets and much more.
- The waters of this enclosure are mineralized with fluoride, silicates and bicarbonates which primarily treat arthritis, rheumatism, muscle aches and stress.
- The upper area has a cafeteria, sushi bar located in a gazebo overlooking the river, a Japanese tea room, a children’s play-area and a conference room.
Termas De Outariz Travel Tips
- Best to visit during winters.
- For a list of do’s and don’ts check website.
How to Reach Termas De Outariz
- By Road - Located about 3km from city on OU 402.
- O Pazo de Canedo
- Restaurante Caballerizas Casa Deza
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ourense before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ourense and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Ourense include Termas De Outariz in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
33.33% of people start their Termas De Outariz visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Termas De Outariz
90.52% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Termas De Outariz