Termas De Outariz, Ourense
About Termas De Outariz, Ourense
Termas De Outariz, Ourense - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Rua do Fondo do Lugar, S/N, 32001 Outariz, Ourense, Spain
Ticket Price: 5 EUR
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
Added 1.8K times in trip plans
Water Body, Play Ground, River, Leisure, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Located right on the banks of the river Rio Mino the ‘Termas de Outariz’ are a delight for tourists. With 14 indoor and outdoor thermal pools, it creates a perfect relaxation spot for tired travellers. Taking inspiration from Japanese bathing culture Termas de Outariz aims to create an authentic and beneficial bathing experience to the visitor.
- The area is divided into two zones namely the lower and the upper. The lower zone has 11 indoor and 3 outdoor springs and can host about 180 people. It also has traditional Japanese baths, Jacuzzis, gravity jets and much more.
- The waters of this enclosure are mineralized with fluoride, silicates and bicarbonates which primarily treat arthritis, rheumatism, muscle aches and stress.
- The upper area has a cafeteria, sushi bar located in a gazebo overlooking the river, a Japanese tea room, a children’s play-area and a conference room.
Termas De Outariz Information
- Best to visit during winters.
- For a list of do’s and don’ts check website.
How To reach Termas De Outariz by Public Transport
- By Road - Located about 3km from city on OU 402.
Restaurants Near Termas De Outariz
- O Pazo de Canedo
- Restaurante Caballerizas Casa Deza
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Ourense before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ourense and book an accommodation of your choice.
Termas De Outariz, Ourense Reviews - Write a Review
Good value thermal pools. €5,50 for adults for 2 hours. Well maintained and clean. Beautiful installations.
I am sure this place is wonderful, but when the city operates several hot springs areas nearby which are FREE... I don't know why anyone would go here, except that maybe the restroom is open later. I admit, we didn't go in.
Excelent value for money. Relax and amazing views for 5,5 €
It was a nice place to relax, with some different hot / cold water pools with good views of the nature and the Miño river
What a great and FREE place near Ourense! If you wanna relax, and you are in Galicia, head here!