Are you looking for what to do in Ourense?
PLACES TO SEE
The tourist information centre of Ourense is located in the heart of the city and helps you with maps, travel guides and other necessary information.
- Ourense Cathedral: Founded in 572 A.D and reconstructed in the 13th century, this Romanesque and Gothic style cathedral is the most important tourist attraction in the city.
- Ponte Vella: An old Roman bridge with seven arches constructed across the river Mino.
- The Plaza Mayor: The town centre with arcaded shops and the town hall.
- Medieval Quarter: 19th century part of the city, now filled with many restaurants and cafes.
- Santa Eufemia: A Jesuit monastery built in the 17th century.
- Ourense Thermal Springs: Hot thermal pools with varied temperatures.
- Bilurico: Bike tours of Ourense with an experienced tour guide. Address: Ribeirino, 5 - bajo 2o, 32001 Ourense, Spain.
Below we have a list of things to do in Ourense and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Ourense getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Ourense with confidence.