Events and Festivals in Ouro Preto
- Brazilian Carnival: In recent years the festival has been gaining popularity in this historic town, with loudspeakers playing in the streets and revelers dancing much as they would do in other cities. Do not miss it on your vacation travel itinerary planner.
- Easter: Easter is special for the people of the city. They hang off flowers everywhere, and there are also processions.
- Ouro Preto Winter Festival (Festival de Inverno de Ouro): Drawing almost 200,000 people to the city every year, this art festival focuses on performances - such as music, the visual arts, theater, Film - And also literature.
Trip plans for Ouro Preto
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Ouro Preto
34 Views2 Days 1 Night2 Day Trip to Cidade Ouro Preto from Cidade Ouro Preto
221 Views16 Days 15 Nights16 Day Trip to Rio De Janeiro, Belo Horizonte, Porto Alegre, Campos do jordao, Ouro preto from Brisbane AirportBy: Guest UserCity: Rio De Janeiro, Campos Do Jordão, Belo Horizonte, Porto Alegre, Cidade Ouro Preto
All QuestionsOuro preto
Hello Are the Easter Processions in Ouro Preto every day during the Holy week or only during the weekends? We would be there on Tuesday to Wednesday...Answer Report Abuse
The Easter Processions in Ouro Preto is magical. The Holy Week (or the Semana Santa) is celebrated from Palm Sunday until Resurrection Sunday where the entire town dresses itself in flowers.
To know about more interesting events and festivals in Ouro Preto, click hereReport Abuse
- Events & Festivals in Belo Horizonte
- Events & Festivals in Tiradentes
- Events & Festivals in Oliveira
- Events & Festivals in Vassouras
- Events & Festivals in Teresopolis
- Events & Festivals in Governador Valadares