Yanachaga-chemillen National Park5 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Peru, Oxapampa Map
- Phone: +51-920092793
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
Yanachaga-chemillen National Park is a beautiful regional park in Peru that protects the parts of Ucayali moist forest and the Peruvian Yungas. Adventure lovers will have an engaging experience hiking in the steep areas. Here you cannot stop appreciating native species of trees and vegetation which are complemented by well-preserved roads. This park is known to conserve exclusive species of flora and fauna and especially the frog species of Ctenophryne barbatula is unique. There are some archaeological fields that belong to Yanesha and Inca cultures. Yanachaga-chemillen National Park is inhabited by some native communities.
How to Reach Yanachaga-chemillen National Park
- Rented car/taxi
- Yanachaga-chemillen National Park Address: Peru, Oxapampa
- Yanachaga-chemillen National Park Contact Number: +51-920092793
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!