Hindringham Hall9 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Blacksmiths Ln, Hindringham, Norfolk NR21 0QA, UK, United Kingdom Map
- Timings: 02:00 pm - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-1328878226
- Tags: Historical Site, Family And Kids, Architecture
Hindringham Hall is a stunning tourist attraction located in Norfolk. This hidden gem is steeped in history and natural beauty. It is a moated house, and its history dated back to the 12th century. The various architectural features of this, aptly depict the various social changes. It was built by Martin Hastings, an illegitimate son of Henry VIII. The surrounding Norfolk Gardens are brimming with natural beauty, and a stroll through them is a rejuvenating experience. Lavenders, wildflowers and other indigenous species of flowers flourish here, and during summer the entire landscape looks lively and colorful.
More about Hindringham
Use Hindringham trip planner to visit Hindringham Hall and many others to your visit.
Add accommodation and hotels in Hindringham that suit your budget including the most recommended ones like Yha Wells-next-the-sea, Winelodge Langham and The Old Forge Seafood Restaurant And Bed And Breakfast.
If you want to add the visit to Hindringham Hall in your trip, you can choose from the variety of Hindringham vacation packages that can be designed to suit your preferences. These packages also cover your major concern of how to reach Hindringham.
How to Reach Hindringham Hall
- By taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hindringham before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hindringham and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Hindringham Hall Address: Blacksmiths Ln, Hindringham, Norfolk NR21 0QA, UK, United Kingdom
- Hindringham Hall Contact Number: +44-1328878226
- Hindringham Hall Timing: 02:00 pm - 05:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!