Best Time To Visit Oxenford
Oxenford is one of the districts of Gold Coast. It has a comfortable sub-tropical climate all-year round which makes it an ideal vacation spot for outdoor tourism. It remains quite sunny throughout the year with daytime temperatures ranging around 20°C.
- Summers: Gold Coast summers fall between December to February with an average pleasant temperature of 20-28°C. January to March experiences the highest rainfall and hot days are often followed by tropical storms. It can get bit humid but can offset by cool sea breezes.
- Autumn (March - May): During this season, the sunny days are followed by warm nights - ideal for outdoor water activities such as fishing and sailing.
- Winter (June - August): The climate during this season remains quite sunny and dry. The humidity is lower, there is less rain, but the temperature is still warm.
- Spring (September - November): This season has a similar climate to autumn, with sunny days followed by mild tropical evenings.
- 20℉ 0℉
- 50 0
Maximum rain recorded in Oxenford is 4983.48 mm in June.
Months with no rains or lowest rains in Oxenford is September.
- 25 0
Most humid month in Oxenford is March.
Least humid month in Oxenford is August.
- Best time to visit Warner Bros. Movie World in Oxenford
- Best time to visit Wet'n'wild Gold Coast in Oxenford
- Best time to visit High Country Legends in Oxenford
- Best time to visit Paradise Country Aussie Farm Tour in Oxenford