Paradise Country Aussie Farm TourCurrently Open [Closes at 04:30 pm]
- Address: Entertainment Rd, Oxenford QLD 4210, Australia
- Timings: 09:30 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +61-133386
- Ticket Price: 30 AUD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Village, Tour, Restaurant, Family And Kids
Paradise Country Aussie Farm Tour - Review
Paradise Country offers you an authentic Aussie Farm as it engages you in the traditional Australian Bush Culture. In the farm, you can feed the friendly kangaroos, visit Koala Village and see the skills of the master shearers in the Sheep Shearing Show. Some of the highlights of the farm tour would include:
- You can experience the thrill of uncovering opal from the dusty mine at 'Clancy's Opal’.
- The kids will love the Animal Nursery with innocent baby lambs, piglets and calves. This tour will let you experience the feeling of being on a real Australian farm as you watch the Australian stockmen and their dogs round up a flock of sheep and crack a stockman's whip.
- Indulge into delectable Australian cuisine in the farmhouse restaurant. A delicious buffet barbecue lunch is served as you enjoy some great Aussie music.
Paradise Country Aussie Farm Tour Ticket Prices
- Adult: $39.99(General Admission plus barbecue lunch)
- Child (3 - 13 yrs): $19.99 (General Admission plus free mining)
- Child (3 - 13 yrs): $24.99(General Admission plus barbecue lunch)
How To reach Paradise Country Aussie Farm Tour by Public Transport
- Train services from the Gold Coast or Brisbane to Helensvale station and after that a short taxi ride to Paradise Country.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Oxenford before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Oxenford and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Paradise Country Aussie Farm Tour
95% of people who visit Oxenford include Paradise Country Aussie Farm Tour in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
73.83% of people start their Paradise Country Aussie Farm Tour visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Paradise Country Aussie Farm Tour
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Paradise Country Aussie Farm Tour
Paradise Country Aussie Farm Tour Map
Paradise Country Aussie Farm Tour Trips
Paradise Country Aussie Farm Tour, Oxenford Reviews
A lovely facility with an authentic Aussie feel. While aimed at the Asian tourist market with all shows translated by an interpreter, it's still nice for even Aussie kids and adults to experience Sheep Shearing, Sheepdog demonstrations, Billy tea and Damper taste testing and plenty of Aussie animals to see and touch. Gift shop is unusually well priced for a tourist attraction and the dining shed is beautifully presented with good food options. The Aussie staff and in particular those who lead the show demonstrations are perfect examples of Aussie larrikins with a good sense of humour, getting the crowd involved and making it a memorable time for all.
A most wonderful adventure, especially for the children with us. They had the best time digging for opal and panning for gems. We saw everything from snakes and koalas, to flamin dingos! Crikey! Would most definitely go again, the buffet lunch was exceptional.
Kids loved it, $30:00 for an adult not too sure about kids. The shows they had on throughout the day were very good and entertaining, had everyone in stitches! Not much to do but walk around look at the animals. The have a all day buffet for $22-25.
A number of steretypical Australian shows here with sheep shearing, tea ceremony, and horse riding. However, it's all very routinized and commercialized. There are hordes (around 100) tourists at a time, and they rotate between the different stations. The most popular by far is the sheep shearing and they make sure that all visitors are seated properly. They do ask for volunteers there, so you can go up on stage and have some fun. Overall, very hectic and touristy environment.
I thought it'd be much bigger but it's not big, more like a farm with a few animals around. It's good for kids as they can pet the little lambs etc. There's facilities for washing hands as you enter in and out of certain areas which is great because the kids get to interact a bit with the animals. A bit of a steepish walk from the parking lot to the entry with dirt paths around the place.
All QuestionsParadise country aussie farm tour
- Skorup Kirke
- Skorup Sogns Menighedsråd
- Libraries – Fårvang Bibliotek In Fårvang
- KFUM & K I Fårvang
- Skorup Og Tvilum Sogne
- Simone Hoppe Dressage
- Tvilum Sogns Menighedsråd
- HD Camp
- Munke Bjergby Og Kirke Flinterup Sogne
- Ryttergårdens Rideskole
- Simon Nielsen Racing
- Museum Sønderjylland
- Galerie Erz
- Mjolden Sogns Menighedsråd