Paradise Country Aussie Farm TourCurrently Open [Closes at 04:30 pm]
- Address: Entertainment Rd, Oxenford QLD 4210, Australia
- Timings: 09:30 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +61-133386
- Ticket Price: 30 AUD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Village, Tour, Restaurant, Family And Kids
Paradise Country Aussie Farm Tour - Review
Paradise Country offers you an authentic Aussie Farm as it engages you in the traditional Australian Bush Culture. In the farm, you can feed the friendly kangaroos, visit Koala Village and see the skills of the master shearers in the Sheep Shearing Show. Some of the highlights of the farm tour would include:
- You can experience the thrill of uncovering opal from the dusty mine at 'Clancy's Opal’.
- The kids will love the Animal Nursery with innocent baby lambs, piglets and calves. This tour will let you experience the feeling of being on a real Australian farm as you watch the Australian stockmen and their dogs round up a flock of sheep and crack a stockman's whip.
- Indulge into delectable Australian cuisine in the farmhouse restaurant. A delicious buffet barbecue lunch is served as you enjoy some great Aussie music.
Paradise Country Aussie Farm Tour Ticket Prices
- Adult: $39.99(General Admission plus barbecue lunch)
- Child (3 - 13 yrs): $19.99 (General Admission plus free mining)
- Child (3 - 13 yrs): $24.99(General Admission plus barbecue lunch)
How To reach Paradise Country Aussie Farm Tour by Public Transport
- Train services from the Gold Coast or Brisbane to Helensvale station and after that a short taxi ride to Paradise Country.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Oxenford before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Oxenford and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Paradise Country Aussie Farm Tour
95% of people who visit Oxenford include Paradise Country Aussie Farm Tour in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
72.73% of people start their Paradise Country Aussie Farm Tour visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Paradise Country Aussie Farm Tour
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Paradise Country Aussie Farm Tour
Paradise Country Aussie Farm Tour Trips
Paradise Country Aussie Farm Tour, Oxenford Reviews
I loved staying at the Paradise Country Farmstay with my wife and 2 x 6 year old boys. It was a great location for our 8.5m caravan and Ute when exploring the theme parks on the Gold Coast. We got to feed the animals every morning before the park was open and in the evening when the park was closed. Great for buffet breakfast and at the weekends the restaurant is open in the evening. They also have a camp fire every night, so don't forget to bring your marshmallows :)
Make sure you plan ahead, come around 10 am and follow the show schedule. It’s particularly entertaining for first time foreign visitors to Australia. In a small area you see demonstrations of Australian farm life, some animals and can take pictures while hugging Koala (additional fee). Most guests leave before 1. It’s an enjoyable attraction for 3 hours.
One star is far too generous for this place. $80 entry fee for a family is just a ripoff, There are 30 sleepy, or sedated animals, but there are thousands of rude and pushy Chinese. But worst of all, Paradise Country Gold Coast, Your wasting way too much drinking water. Turn down the water pressure at your hand wash basins. All your taps are constantly running with people washing their hands. They wet their hands and while they soap up for a minute, the tap is running flat out. Wasteful people who just don’t care. At home they probably don’t have their tap opened fully, but at your zoo they do. Please turn the water pressure down, and install push button timers that they have in schools. We are in a drought, please conserve our drinking water.
Had an absolutely fabulous overnight stay with our two very young grandchildren. So many different and wonderful activities and our Eco tent was great as was the service and food at the restaurant. Only downside was ready access to safe drinking water - would prefer not to have to buy bottled water whether as a day visitor or camper. Well done to the dedicated, hard working staff.
There were a lot of construction spaces happening. The exhibits that were open were amazing. The staff are top notch. I really liked that the shows were translated into Mandarin as well. We will be back for tge buffet someday. There's handy places to wash your hands often. We look forward to seeing everything open.