Paradise Country Aussie Farm Tour, OxenfordCurrently Open [Closes at 04:30 pm]
- Address: Entertainment Rd, Oxenford QLD 4210, Australia
- Timings: 09:30 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +61-133386
- Ticket Price: 30 AUD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Village, Tour, Restaurant, Family And Kids
About Paradise Country Aussie Farm Tour, Oxenford
Paradise Country offers you an authentic Aussie Farm as it engages you in the traditional Australian Bush Culture. In the farm, you can feed the friendly kangaroos, visit Koala Village and see the skills of the master shearers in the Sheep Shearing Show. Some of the highlights of the farm tour would include:
- You can experience the thrill of uncovering opal from the dusty mine at 'Clancy's Opal’.
- The kids will love the Animal Nursery with innocent baby lambs, piglets and calves. This tour will let you experience the feeling of being on a real Australian farm as you watch the Australian stockmen and their dogs round up a flock of sheep and crack a stockman's whip.
- Indulge into delectable Australian cuisine in the farmhouse restaurant. A delicious buffet barbecue lunch is served as you enjoy some great Aussie music.
Paradise Country Aussie Farm Tour Ticket Prices
- Adult: $39.99(General Admission plus barbecue lunch)
- Child (3 - 13 yrs): $19.99 (General Admission plus free mining)
- Child (3 - 13 yrs): $24.99(General Admission plus barbecue lunch)
How To reach Paradise Country Aussie Farm Tour by Public Transport
- Train services from the Gold Coast or Brisbane to Helensvale station and after that a short taxi ride to Paradise Country.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Oxenford before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Oxenford and book an accommodation of your choice.
Paradise Country Aussie Farm Tour, Oxenford Reviews
We visited the restaurant dinner one night after seeing it was open in the evenings now (we visit during the day quite often) The service was AMAZING. The food is excellent. But the best part is the atmosphere of the park at night. So peaceful and quiet and really pretty. I think we'll be doing the Farmstay soon now.
It was hot. You had to walk approximately 1km+ from the Carpark to entrance up and down hills with no shade. There was a driveway right to the entrance but has been closed off. The kids loved the animals. I think we stayed about 3hours but that was only because we watched the 3 shows on offer. Staff are lovely. More thought needs to go into getting patrons from car park to entrance
Worst experience at a so called theme park. Long walk from the carpark in the blazing heat. Expensive food and icecream. Free tap was hot and tasted like plastic. Very very animals and shows. I think they left most of the animals at the zoo in Sydney. I'll be surprised if they continue to stay open.
We have great fun inside, enough for half day tour but you need to book with Con-x-ion for transport(AUD 18@). No public transport can go directly. The Kangaroo inside was so relax and you can touch them without any danger! The mine craft was so funny, real opal? The shows must watch!
Great place for the family. Cute shows and a great nursery where the little ones can pat all the animals. Only $30 per adult try to go on a cooler day