Warner Bros. Movie WorldCurrently Closed
- Address: Pacific Motorway, Oxenford QLD, 4210, Australia
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-755733999
- Ticket Price: 79 AUD
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Amusement Park, Entertainment, Performance, Stage Show, Family And Kids, Adventure
Warner Bros. Movie World - Review
Warner Bros. Movie World offers various movie-themed rides and attractions ranging from motion simulators to roller coasters and slow river rides. You can also meet your favorite costumed characters such as Batman, Austin Powers, Marilyn Monroe, and Scooby Doo. This movie theme park will engage you in a number of activities such as:
- You can have the most thrilling battle of your life on Justice League 3D - The Ride.
- Experience fun and thrills of galactic proportions on the Green Lantern coaster as you take on the steepest drop in the world.
- Experience adventure with the brand new Rio 4D Experience.
- The best part is the magical Star's Parade where you can see all on your favorite characters on Movie World's famous Main Street.
- There are also a number of active film studios within the Movie World complex. House of Wax, the first Scooby Doo film, the 2003 Peter Pan film, Ghost Ship, The Condemned and Fortress are amongst the many films and television series produced at Warner Roadshow Studios, adjoining Warner Bros. Movie World.
Warner Bros. Movie World Information
- There are facilities for disabled people.
Warner Bros. Movie World Ticket Prices
- Children (3-13 yrs): $64.00
- Concession: $64.00 (Available to Australian residents upon presentation of Government Pension Card)
How To reach Warner Bros. Movie World by Public Transport
- Nearest Train Station: Coomera Train Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Oxenford before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Oxenford and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Warner Bros. Movie World
95% of people who visit Oxenford include Warner Bros. Movie World in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
87.43% of people start their Warner Bros. Movie World visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Warner Bros. Movie World
94.12% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Warner Bros. Movie World
Warner Bros. Movie World Map
Warner Bros. Movie World Trips
1 View16 Days 15 Nights16 Day Trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Christchurch, GoBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Sydney, Gold Coast, Melbourne, Christchurch, Queenstown
Warner Bros. Movie World , Oxenford Reviews
It was an amazing experience. The roller coasters were so exhilarating. Quite the heart pounding experience. The actors were real cool and the makeup and costumes were very believable. The only negative was that a few rides weren't working. The food, however, was really good. A tad expensive I thought. Overall a really amazing experience.
Hands down my new favourite park. So many rides to choose from you honestly don't know where to start. They also have a kid section so the little ones don't miss out due to height restrictions. We ate at the Gotham City Cafe because we were craving good old junk food. They did not disappoint. Movie World has heaps of food options to cater whatever you are feeling at the time. Character interactions & amazing set ups from some of your favourite Warner Brother movies. Spent the whole day here & it went so quick due to the amount of fun we were having. Already want to jump on a plane & come back.
Kids (little & big) love this place! Annual passes are brilliant. My kids always have so much fun. Perfect for holiday activities international and national. As you enter Movie World it's like stepping into another world. Highly recommend. Food prices are a bit steep it's only downfall.
The hyper/roller coaster(s) are not for faint hearted people at all hence try that with care and at your own risk. The place is not as big as it seems But with this much thrills with these entry fees; it's worth it. Keep at least 6 hours in hand if You really don't want to miss anything at all which includes the character parade and the daily shows. There is something for every age out there.
Amazing is a correct word for this place. At every step you will be thrilled. All the rides are great fun. The periodic event will make you happy and will give you the chance to click the picture with your favourite character. The kids zone is very good and have lots of rides for your kids. Must visit place of Goldcoast, Australia.