Warner Bros. Movie World offers various movie-themed rides and attractions ranging from motion simulators to roller coasters and slow river rides. You can also meet your favorite costumed characters such as Batman, Austin Powers, Marilyn Monroe, and Scooby Doo. This movie theme park will engage you in a number of activities such as:
- You can have the most thrilling battle of your life on Justice League 3D - The Ride.
- Experience fun and thrills of galactic proportions on the Green Lantern coaster as you take on the steepest drop in the world.
- Experience adventure with the brand new Rio 4D Experience.
- The best part is the magical Star's Parade where you can see all on your favorite characters on Movie World's famous Main Street.
- There are also a number of active film studios within the Movie World complex. House of Wax, the first Scooby Doo film, the 2003 Peter Pan film, Ghost Ship, The Condemned and Fortress are amongst the many films and television series produced at Warner Roadshow Studios, adjoining Warner Bros. Movie World.
- There are facilities for disabled people.
- Children (3-13 yrs): $64.00
- Concession: $64.00 (Available to Australian residents upon presentation of Government Pension Card)
- Nearest Train Station: Coomera Train Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Oxenford before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Oxenford and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Oxenford include Warner Bros. Movie World in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
90.46% of people start their Warner Bros. Movie World visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Warner Bros. Movie World
93.31% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Warner Bros. Movie World
The best option among 4 theme parks. It definitely worth more if you buy annual pass. Hard to explore all attractions in a visit. You can bring your own foods and drink... no one check or care really.
The best of the village theme parks! Great range of rides and shows. There are often dress up people parading the streets too. The cafes and shops are great but a little pricey as can be expected. More than enough to do for a day out with the whole family!
Such a great park! We love coming back. The atmosphere is amazing and the characters always does a great job. Our son loved the joker and spent most of his day hanging out with him , the joker was entertaining and was so engaging with our son . Well done to the all staff and crew. We always leave with a smile and can’t wait to return.
Great rides. Good fun. Fantastic memorabilia. If you are a super hero fan be ready to dish out a fortunes as they have a great collection of superhero shirts, caps and limited edition stuff. A dreamland for a collector.
As someone who has been to numerous theme parks, Movie World had a lot to compete with when I went recently. Regardless, I can say that it still stands up to all the other theme parks. The DC Rivals hypercoaster is simply amazing, and the Green Lantern is fun and thrilling. 10/10 would recommend.