Warner Bros. Movie World , Oxenford
About Warner Bros. Movie World , Oxenford
Warner Bros. Movie World , Oxenford - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Pacific Motorway, Oxenford QLD, 4210
Ticket Price: 79 AUD
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 31.4K times in trip plans
Amusement Park, Entertainment, Performance, Stage Show, Family And Kids, Adventure
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Warner Bros. Movie World offers various movie-themed rides and attractions ranging from motion simulators to roller coasters and slow river rides. You can also meet your favorite costumed characters such as Batman, Austin Powers, Marilyn Monroe, and Scooby Doo. This movie theme park will engage you in a number of activities such as:
- You can have the most thrilling battle of your life on Justice League 3D - The Ride.
- Experience fun and thrills of galactic proportions on the Green Lantern coaster as you take on the steepest drop in the world.
- Experience adventure with the brand new Rio 4D Experience.
- The best part is the magical Star's Parade where you can see all on your favorite characters on Movie World's famous Main Street.
- There are also a number of active film studios within the Movie World complex. House of Wax, the first Scooby Doo film, the 2003 Peter Pan film, Ghost Ship, The Condemned and Fortress are amongst the many films and television series produced at Warner Roadshow Studios, adjoining Warner Bros. Movie World.
Warner Bros. Movie World Information
- There are facilities for disabled people.
Warner Bros. Movie World Ticket Prices
- Children (3-13 yrs): $64.00
- Concession: $64.00 (Available to Australian residents upon presentation of Government Pension Card)
How To reach Warner Bros. Movie World by Public Transport
- Nearest Train Station: Coomera Train Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Oxenford before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Oxenford and book an accommodation of your choice.
Warner Bros. Movie World , Oxenford Reviews - Write a Review
Of all the theme parks on the Gold Coast this is the one I rate five stars. The staff are wonderful and full of smiles. The rides are fantastic and entertaining! The food in the buffet is incredible and VERY cheap for all you can eat. A wide variety of character appearances for photographs and meet and greets. Depending on what time of year you go the lines can either be fast for rides or extremely long. I don't recommend school holidays if you want to get on rides fast as you can sometimes wait an hour in lines per ride. SO HAPPY after all these years Austin Powers is still making appearances 😊 The gift shops are fantastic and reasonably priced. A little disappointed the famous Bugs Bunny River Ride has been taken down and no longer running. A brand new ride has just gone up and I am beyond excited to visit again
One of a package of four theme parks in our annual membership. It was good we can return because some of the options were closed for various reasons. Took two grandchildren 11 and nine as it was a pupil free day. Queues were reasonable. We enjoyed it. Scoobee ride was a highlight and enjoyed the FD Road runner movie. The street car show was good however it seemed curtailed from earlier visits. Food was reasonably priced and included nutritious options. Must return and see other options. Good to visit when uncertain weather. Wet and Wild is a much more active participative park and better on a sunny day. Mostly good value.
Excellent family friendly atmosphere. Staff were very helpful. Entry process is time consuming and needs to be made faster. Maybe have kid sized refill cups as well as adults as $14 is a lot for a kid that may drink 1-2. The stunt show is amazing we will be back❤
A lot of rides are closed. Food are pretty expensive. The best part are the 4D show but it's a bit too short. The stunt show was pretty boring. The 3D Justice league was more fun than the stunt show. The parade was pretty ordinary apart from the Batman fighting, which was entertaining. Overall, overpriced place.
Theme parks at its best. Meet all the Warner Brother characters. Appealing for kids as well as adults. Enjoy a full day of live shows, character meet and great, roller coasters, shopping and good restaurant selection. It’s 45 minutes drive from Surfers Paradise. Great family fun. Memorable experience.