Warner Bros. Movie World2722 Votes Currently Open
Warner Bros. Movie World offers various movie-themed rides and attractions ranging from motion simulators to roller coasters and slow river rides. You can also meet your favorite costumed characters such as Batman, Austin Powers, Marilyn Monroe, and Scooby Doo. This movie theme park will engage you in a number of activities such as:
- You can have the most thrilling battle of your life on Justice League 3D - The Ride.
- Experience fun and thrills of galactic proportions on the Green Lantern coaster as you take on the steepest drop in the world.
- Experience adventure with the brand new Rio 4D Experience.
- The best part is the magical Star's Parade where you can see all on your favorite characters on Movie World's famous Main Street.
- There are also a number of active film studios within the Movie World complex. House of Wax, the first Scooby Doo film, the 2003 Peter Pan film, Ghost Ship, The Condemned and Fortress are amongst the many films and television series produced at Warner Roadshow Studios, adjoining Warner Bros. Movie World.
Warner Bros. Movie World Travel Tips
- There are facilities for disabled people.
Entrance Ticket Details For Warner Bros. Movie World
- Children (3-13 yrs): $64.00
- Concession: $64.00 (Available to Australian residents upon presentation of Government Pension Card)
How to Reach Warner Bros. Movie World
- Nearest Train Station: Coomera Train Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Oxenford before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Oxenford and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Oxenford include Warner Bros. Movie World in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
90.46% of people start their Warner Bros. Movie World visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Warner Bros. Movie World
93.31% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Warner Bros. Movie World