Warner Bros. Movie WorldCurrently Closed
- Address: Pacific Motorway, Oxenford QLD, 4210, Australia
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-755733999
- Ticket Price: 79 AUD
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Amusement Park, Entertainment, Performance, Stage Show, Family And Kids, Adventure
Warner Bros. Movie World - Review
Warner Bros. Movie World offers various movie-themed rides and attractions ranging from motion simulators to roller coasters and slow river rides. You can also meet your favorite costumed characters such as Batman, Austin Powers, Marilyn Monroe, and Scooby Doo. This movie theme park will engage you in a number of activities such as:
- You can have the most thrilling battle of your life on Justice League 3D - The Ride.
- Experience fun and thrills of galactic proportions on the Green Lantern coaster as you take on the steepest drop in the world.
- Experience adventure with the brand new Rio 4D Experience.
- The best part is the magical Star's Parade where you can see all on your favorite characters on Movie World's famous Main Street.
- There are also a number of active film studios within the Movie World complex. House of Wax, the first Scooby Doo film, the 2003 Peter Pan film, Ghost Ship, The Condemned and Fortress are amongst the many films and television series produced at Warner Roadshow Studios, adjoining Warner Bros. Movie World.
Warner Bros. Movie World Information
- There are facilities for disabled people.
Warner Bros. Movie World Ticket Prices
- Children (3-13 yrs): $64.00
- Concession: $64.00 (Available to Australian residents upon presentation of Government Pension Card)
How To reach Warner Bros. Movie World by Public Transport
- Nearest Train Station: Coomera Train Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Oxenford before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Oxenford and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Warner Bros. Movie World
95% of people who visit Oxenford include Warner Bros. Movie World in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
90.46% of people start their Warner Bros. Movie World visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Warner Bros. Movie World
93.31% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Warner Bros. Movie World
Warner Bros. Movie World Trips
1 View13 Days 12 Nights13 Day Trip to Sydney, Gold Coast, Cairns from GlasgowBy: Guest UserCity: Sydney, Gold Coast, Cairns
Warner Bros. Movie World , Oxenford Reviews
Easy entry (didn't have to wait like we thought we would as it was a sunny Saturday), very helpful & friendly staff, actors were great and obliging too. All you can eat Buffet for $25 each was well worth it. Beautiful food. Only issue was 2 major rides were out of order - bit disappointing as one was the newest one we wanted to try out. But will have to go again.
$89 for a ticket, 3 major rides shut with ZERO notice of their maintenance at the gate or when purchased. 70% of the shops were shut until 10:40am, in which some weren't to open at all due to their "quiet period", once again, ZERO notice. The staff are helpful yes, but did not see one smiling face in the kiosks. I'm 23 years old and I would've had more fun either in the kids areas as their rides were all operating, or volunteering a car wash on the highway. Will never return again, and please consider my review.
This was my second visit and overall the park has improved since my last visit. The prices are reasonable and I genuinely felt like we got good value for money. It is suitable for kids starting about 4 years old right up to adults who are kids at heart. Recommended.
Most of main rides were under maintenance. I think that movie world should have offered a discount to accommodate for the rides that were unavailable as $200 is very steep for 3 rides... Make sure you research what rides are under maintenance so you don't set yourself up for disappointment The park itself was great for young families, the atmosphere was set by the characters walking around and the music etc. Food was good too.
Pretty small theme park overall and 3 rides were shut for maintenance when I was there (they did warn me when buying my entry ticket though so wasn't a shock at least). The rides that were open were pretty high-octane but no queues at all (was a Saturday in September, not high season!). Enjoyed the rides there were but not a lot to keep you amused for long - shops, foods and some entertainment in the centre area but that's about it. Only takes 10 mins to walk from one end to the other....