Events and Festivals in Oxford
Oxford hosts a lot of college carnivals and festivals around the year. Many Oxford festivals are held outside the city centre Oxfordshire area.
- July: The Cornbury festival is held in the first week of July and happens to be a crazy carnival experience. The food outlets are a special attraction.
- August: The Wilderness Festival brings to you live music and dancing events, parades and feasting opportunities. A lot outdoor events, theatre performances, debates and discussions, magic shows, and family games are also organized. A time for unbound revelry. Supernormal Festival also takes place in August and features a plethora of experimental arts and music talents.
Trip plans for Oxford
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Oxford
Oxford Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Oxford
Oxford University Walking Tour138 Reviews
Duration: 2 Hrs
See inside Oxford University, Harry Potter film site and the Bodleian Library on this authentic 2-hour Oxford student led tou...Book Now
Save 4%Cotswolds Villages Full-Day Small-Group Tour from Oxford4 Reviews
Duration: 7 Hrs
Experience the beauty of the Cotswolds with its idyllic English villages on this seven-hour small group tour. This is perfect...
Save 4%Cotswold Taster Half-Day Tour4 Reviews
Duration: 5 Hrs
The Cotswolds is a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty which has inspired artists, writers and philosophers for man...
Save 7%Bath and Stonehenge Day Trip from Oxford14 Reviews
Duration: 1 Days
Take in two of Englands famous UNESCO World Heritagelisted sites in one day on this adventurous day trip from Oxford. Travel ...
- Events & Festivals in Cumnor
- Events & Festivals in Kidlington
- Events & Festivals in Garsington
- Events & Festivals in Harwell
- Events & Festivals in Long Crendon
- Events & Festivals in Stanford In The Vale