Apsara Vihar254 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Hoshangabad District, Near Jai Stambh, Pachmarhi, Madhya Pradesh 461881, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
Falling from a height of 30 feet, the Apsara Vihar (Fairy pool) stands true to it’s name with a shallow pool located at its base. The pool was where English women would come to bathe and even today, tourists are tempted to take a dip in it’s pristine water.
A picnic near the waterfall is apt for a small break after you take a swim here while hikers will love to walk around the forested area.
Apsara Vihar Travel Tips
- Carry bottled drinking water and snacks.
- Do wear sturdy shoes for the hike.
- Wearing sunscreen will help to protect from the sun.
- Carry a change of clothes if you need.
How to Reach Apsara Vihar
- Hire a Gypsy
- Rent a Car/Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Pachmarhi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pachmarhi and book an accommodation of your choice.
48.11% of people who visit Pachmarhi include Apsara Vihar in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
45.45% of people start their Apsara Vihar visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Apsara Vihar
82.35% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Apsara Vihar
Apsara Vihar Reviews & Ratings
How can I take permission of apsara waterfall pachmarihiAnswer Report Abuse