Bee Falls372 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Bee Fall Road, Madhya Pradesh 461881, Pachmarhi, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Family And Kids
The ‘Bee Falls’ adds to the sources of water in Panchmarhi and is one of its many natural treats! The gorgeous falls that is known locally as ‘Jamuna Prapat’ covers a height of 150 feet and gives a milky appearance to the water while cascading down.
A bathing pool at the base is a popular spot for visitors to swim in. A walk in the nearby lush-greenery completes the experience. Do carry a small picnic basket here to make the most of your visit.
Bee Falls Travel Tips
- Carry bottled drinking water and snacks.
- Carry a change of clothes and wear sturdy shoes.
- Wearing sunscreen will help to protect from the sun.
Entrance Ticket Details For Bee Falls
- A small ticket fee is applicable to visit the falls. For more information, visit the official website.
Bee Falls Hours
- If you are a first time visitor, you will need a guided visit. Contact local operator for timings and appointment.
How to Reach Bee Falls
- Bus: Main Panchmarhi Bus Stand (3 kilometers away)
- Rent a Car/Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Pachmarhi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pachmarhi and book an accommodation of your choice.
70.45% of people who visit Pachmarhi include Bee Falls in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
70.97% of people start their Bee Falls visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Bee Falls
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bee Falls