How to Reach Pachmarhi - The Easiest Way to Reach Pachmarhi
- By Air: The Raja Bhoj International Airport (BHO) Bhopal, is the nearest airport to Panchmarhi and is located 240 kilometers from the town. You can catch a bus from here to reach the small town.
- By Train: The Obaidulla Ganj Railway is located 158 kilometers from Panchmarhi. You can take a bus from here to reach the town. You can also take a rail to Pipariya from where frequent busses are available to Panchmarhi
- By Busses: Busses are preferred if you are travellingto Panchmarhi from Pipariya, Bhopal and other neighboring cities. You can take the MPSRTC busses which are government run from Nagpur, the Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation operates luxury busses with a journey time of 8 hours.
- By Car: Panchmarhi can be accessed easily by taking the state highway 19A.
Most of the tourist places in Panchmarhi are located on the outskirts of the small hill station. There are no bus services that can be used to get around the city.
- Maruti Gypsy: One of the most preferred ways to get around Panchmarhi, the Gypsy is usually used as a shared conveyance.
- Rent a Car/ Bike: Rent a Bike or Car in the town to best explore the town’s popular attractions located on the outskirts.
Are you looking for a Pachmarhi travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Pachmarhi from Nearby Cities
|Pipariya to Pachmarhi||13.94 km||13 mins|
|Sagar to Pachmarhi||43.18 km||43 mins|
|Vidisha to Pachmarhi||75.07 km||1 hour 15 mins|
|Nagpur to Pachmarhi||76.7 km||1 hour 16 mins|
|Gwalior to Pachmarhi||88.77 km||1 hour 28 mins|
|Agra to Pachmarhi||117.33 km||1 hour 57 mins|
|Bhopal to Pachmarhi||117.77 km||1 hour 57 mins|
|Jabalpur to Pachmarhi||164.46 km||2 hours 44 mins|
|Delhi to Pachmarhi||210.19 km||3 hours 30 mins|