- Address: 6 kilometers from Panchmarhi towards Dhoopgarh, Panchmarhi, Madhya Pradesh, India, Pachmarhi
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Cave, Family And Kids, Nature
Reechgarh - Review
A complete ‘off the beaten path’ experience, Reechgarh’s majestic terrain with a canyon that is home to caves, caverns and rock formations, make trekking here unique. The canyon was formed by ancient rivers that have now dried up.
The movie ‘Asoka’ was shot here owing to its untouched appeal. For nature lovers, a hike here is almost surreal! Do observe the sandstone formations along the way and don’t miss out on the ‘Echo Point’.
- Carry bottled drinking water and snacks.
- Do wear sturdy shoes for the hike.
- Wearing sunscreen will help to protect from the sun.
- Ask locals for precise address and directions.
How To reach Reechgarh by Public Transport
- Rent a Car/Bike to reach the foothills, then start the hike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Pachmarhi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pachmarhi and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Reechgarh
40.82% of people who visit Pachmarhi include Reechgarh in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
42.5% of people start their Reechgarh visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Reechgarh
87.18% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Reechgarh