Satpura National Park18 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Madai, Sarangpur, Suplai, Madhya Pradesh 461881, Pachmarhi, India
- Timings: 06:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-7587535127
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: National Park, Family And Kids
Located around 2000 kilometers from Panchmarhi, the Satpura National Park is a part of the Bio reserve of the small town. The Wildlife seen here is one of a kind and taking a Safari at the park is a popular attraction in itself.
Funfact- the Satpura National Park is one of the few tiger reserves that permit walking through the sanctuary. Try the Jeep Safari and the Elephant Safari when here to make the most of your visit. The park is home to Leopards, Tigers, Bisons, Chinkara, Crocodiles, Wild Boar and gorgeous birds that make the place a pocket of heaven! The surrounding forests and rivulets add to the mesmerizing ambience.
Satpura National Park Travel Tips
- Carry bottled drinking water and snacks.
- Do wear sturdy shoes and comfortable clothes.
- Wearing sunscreen will help to protect from the sun.
- Visit the official website for rules and precautions.
Entrance Ticket Details For Satpura National Park
- Contact the park for Admission, Safari, accommodation and other prices.
Satpura National Park Hours
- Morning: 6:30 am - 11:00 am
- Evening: 3.30 pm - 5:00 pm
- Full Day: 06:30 am - 5:00 pm
How to Reach Satpura National Park
- Bus: Main Panchmarhi Bus Stand
- Rent a Car/Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Pachmarhi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pachmarhi and book an accommodation of your choice.
3.41% of people who visit Pachmarhi include Satpura National Park in their plan
33.33% of people start their Satpura National Park visit around 12 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Satpura National Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Satpura National Park