Events and Festivals in Padua
The events in Padua are something which you should really not miss in Padua. There are many festivals which are held in Padua on yearly basis. The common events which generally takes place in Padua are outdoor market sand some traditional celebrations.
- River film festival: Takes place in June and sees host of international film makers presenting their work.
- Sherwood festival: Although there are many music shows and concerts happening in Padua especially in summer, Sherwood festival is the most prominent.
- St. Anthony’s Italian Festival: A cultural fest and great way to explore the Italian culinary treat, this is a major Padua event and takes place in June.
Trip plans for Padua
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Padua
Padua Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Padua
Small-Group Padua Walking Tour Including Giotto FrescoesNew on TripHobo
Duration: 1 Days
Discover this beautiful town not far from Venice and discover the amazing frescoes from the Italian master Giotto at the Scro...Book Now
Save 9%Padua and GiottoNew on TripHobo
Duration: 2 Hrs
Guided tour of the city centre of Padua with admission to the Scrovegni Chapel, frescoed by Giotto. A professional guide will...
Save 7%Full-Day Padua to Venice Burchiello Brenta Riviera Boat Cruise6 Reviews
Duration: 9 Hrs
Enjoy a 9-hour romantic cruise onboard Burchiello among the Venetian Villas of the Brenta Riviera, a trip through art and his...
Save 7%Padua: 2-Hour Private Guided Walking TourNew on TripHobo
Duration: 2 Hrs
Would you like to discover a splendid city of art, full of charm, history and culture? Do you want to know the territory and ...
- Events & Festivals in Tombelle
- Events & Festivals in Abano Terme
- Events & Festivals in Dolo
- Events & Festivals in Mirano
- Events & Festivals in Monselice
- Events & Festivals in Longare