How to Reach Padua
The Easiest Way to Reach Padua
HOW TO GET TO PADUA
- By Air: There is no commercial Padua airport but there is provision for private planes. The nearest commercial airports are Venezia Marco Polo, Treviso and Verona Valerio Catullo. These airports have connections from all over Europe. Visitors can commute to Padua from any of these airports by Bus or train.
- By Train: Padua is a major junction in Veneto area and has train connectivity to Venezia (Venice, Trieste, and points East), Bologna (Bologna, Ferrara, Rovigo, Rome, Florence), Milano (Milan, Brescia, Verona, Vicenza) and Castelfranco (Belluno, Calalzo, Feltre). Eurostar, InterCity, EuroCity, InterRegionale, Regionale, InterCityNight, EuroNight, Espresso are the various kinds of trains that run through Padua.
- By Car: Padua is well-connected to Europe by national and regional highways.
HOW TO GET AROUND PADUA
- On Foot: Majority of the attractions in Padua are located in the historic city centre which can be explored on the foot.
- By Bus: APS Mobilità runs the local bus transport systems and has connections to the entire city as well as near-by suburbs. This is probably the easiest way to get around Padua.
- By Tram: The tram operates on the line SIR1 line has covers majority of the monuments, museums and local landmarks.
- By car: Avoid getting around by a car as the streets are narrow and the traffic is huge.
- By taxis: The public transport gives little chance for visitors to hire a taxi, but they can be spotted easily in the city centre.
- By Bicycle: Being a flat city, riding a bicycle in Padua is interesting. Although, there are fewer streets with Bicycle lanes.
Explore the route planner online for your visit to Padua and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!
Modes of Transportation in Padua
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Padua. The most preferred mode of transport in Padua is Bike.
Average distance: 21.6 km Average time: 21.6 min
Bike 33.33%Bike 5.5 min Overall average time for 1.5 kms 5.5 min
Car 16.67%Driving 50 min Walking 10 min Overall average time for 30 kms 60 min
Motorbike 33.33%Motorbike 17.5 min Walking 1 min Overall average time for 37.5 kms 18.5 min
- How to reach Cities Near Padua
- How to reach Brandizzo
- How to reach Molassana
- How to reach Solaro
- How to reach Corteno Golgi
- How to reach Polverara
- How to reach Via Di Ghivizzano
- How to reach Malpaga
- How to reach Dolzago
- How to reach Gruaro
- How to reach Zenevredo
- How to reach Trezzano Rosa
- How to reach Colors
- How to reach Cities around the world
- How to reach Hægeland
- How to reach Hirten
- How to reach Chengue
- How to reach La Goulette
- How to reach Labastide-d'anjou
- How to reach Samatzai
- How to reach Castelpoto
- How to reach La Place
- How to reach Catakli Enerji
- How to reach Rosengarten