How to Reach Padua
How to reach Padua
HOW TO GET TO PADUA
- By Air: There is no commercial Padua airport but there is provision for private planes. The nearest commercial airports are Venezia Marco Polo, Treviso and Verona Valerio Catullo. These airports have connections from all over Europe. Visitors can commute to Padua from any of these airports by Bus or train.
- By Train: Padua is a major junction in Veneto area and has train connectivity to Venezia (Venice, Trieste, and points East), Bologna (Bologna, Ferrara, Rovigo, Rome, Florence), Milano (Milan, Brescia, Verona, Vicenza) and Castelfranco (Belluno, Calalzo, Feltre). Eurostar, InterCity, EuroCity, InterRegionale, Regionale, InterCityNight, EuroNight, Espresso are the various kinds of trains that run through Padua.
- By Car: Padua is well-connected to Europe by national and regional highways.
HOW TO GET AROUND PADUA
- On Foot: Majority of the attractions in Padua are located in the historic city centre which can be explored on the foot.
- By Bus: APS Mobilità runs the local bus transport systems and has connections to the entire city as well as near-by suburbs. This is probably the easiest way to get around Padua.
- By Tram: The tram operates on the line SIR1 line has covers majority of the monuments, museums and local landmarks.
- By car: Avoid getting around by a car as the streets are narrow and the traffic is huge.
- By taxis: The public transport gives little chance for visitors to hire a taxi, but they can be spotted easily in the city centre.
- By Bicycle: Being a flat city, riding a bicycle in Padua is interesting. Although, there are fewer streets with Bicycle lanes.
Modes of Transportation in Padua
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Padua. The most preferred mode of transport in Padua is Bike.
Average distance: 25 km Average time: 23.25 min
Bike 40%Bike 5.5 min Overall average time for 1.5 kms 5.5 min
Car 20%Driving 50 min Walking 10 min Overall average time for 30 kms 60 min
Motorbike 20%Motorbike 20 min Walking 2 min Overall average time for 67 kms 22 min
- Other Cities
- How To Reach Manarola
- How To Reach Riomaggiore
- How To Reach Perugia
- How To Reach La Spezia
- How To Reach Monterosso
- How To Reach Belluno
- How To Reach Bari
- How To Reach Sirmione
- How To Reach Santa Maria Di Castellabate
- How To Reach Bologna
- Nearby Cities
- How To Reach Rome
- How To Reach Florence
- How To Reach Venice
- How To Reach Naples
- How To Reach Cinque Terre
- How To Reach Milan
- How To Reach Positano
- How To Reach Catania
- How To Reach Siena
- How To Reach Ferrara