Padstow Harbour Commissioners4 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Harbour Office, W Quay, Padstow PL28 8AQ, UK, United Kingdom Map
- Phone: +44-1841532239
- Tags: Family And Kids
The Padstow Harbour Commissioners nestled on the western shore of the Camel River is a scenic port offering a plethora of activities like boating, crab collecting, scalloping and so on. There are lots of moorings along the Camel estuary varying from swinging or pontoon. If you are a moor holder then you can contact the Padstow Harbour Commissioners authority to arrange for a docking and then you can explore around freely. You can also enjoy a tour on the Black Tor ferry that plies within 20-minute intervals. During high tides, you will see lots of fishes while during low tides you can see crabs and scallops. You will never get bored of watching the fish and shellfish getting loaded on to the refrigerated Lorries and the saltwater tanks. Beam Trawlers, Gill Netters, Potting Boats and Scallopers are always in action here.
How to Reach Padstow Harbour Commissioners
- Buses 219, Atlantic Coaster A5, BlueFlash 11A to stop –Padstow Bus Terminus
- Buses 219, Atlantic Coaster A5, BlueFlash 11A to stop –New Street
- Padstow Harbour Commissioners Address: Harbour Office, W Quay, Padstow PL28 8AQ, UK, United Kingdom
- Padstow Harbour Commissioners Contact Number: +44-1841532239
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!